Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

Re: Stalker Help!!

Aug 6, 2010

redemptionRED_ wrote:

Ok so I have two accounts, one I'm using now for this post. I need to know how many days, weeks, months or permanent ban will a stalker get? I've reported them twice on my accounts, and someone else has reported them too. This person made other accounts and kept texting me. I blocked them and reported all of the accounts. How do I know what their ban is? Does anyone know what kind of ban they'll get for stalking? Thank you.

Here it is:

1st ban=30 days

2nd ban=30 days

3rd ban=PERMANENT 

Sources: friend's personal experience. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

Aug 6, 2010

redemptionRED_ wrote:

Ok so I have two accounts, one I'm using now for this post. I need to know how many days, weeks, months or permanent ban will a stalker get? I've reported them twice on my accounts, and someone else has reported them too. This person made other accounts and kept texting me. I blocked them and reported all of the accounts. How do I know what their ban is? Does anyone know what kind of ban they'll get for stalking? Thank you.

How did he get your number? U didnt just give some random person your number, did you?

sagejonathan  Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Aug 7, 2010

sagejonathan wrote:

redemptionRED_ wrote:

How did he get your number? U didnt just give some random person your number, did you?

No. On PS3. He knows two of my accounts. I know him personally. But I dont talk to him.

-As In Heaven, As In Earth, We've Been Dead Since Our Birth-
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Aug 7, 2010

drwuggles wrote:

redemptionRED_ wrote:

Here it is:

1st ban=30 days

2nd ban=30 days

3rd ban=PERMANENT 

Sources: friend's personal experience. 

Thank you. I appreciate for your help. Your answer was the one I've been looking for.

-As In Heaven, As In Earth, We've Been Dead Since Our Birth-
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 14, 2012

i'm having the same exact problem right now. Just got off the phone with Sony, literally the least helpful people I swear..Basically directed me to the complaint form online, blah blah blah, so i had to take like 2 hours out of my life to sit and INDIVIDUALLY report all 30+ IDs that this **bleep** clown made just for lil old me..>O<...Severely irritating and, must admit, kind of creepy and scary for a girl to have to deal with. I sincerely hope your problem was resolved, and I hope mine will be too. Sadly, it's true that PSN can't really do much. I've heard rumors that they can ban IP addresses but apparently that's easy to get around, I don't know much about that type of thing. I had to change my settings so I could only get messages from friends but I love my everyday hatemail from disgruntled RDR players sooo that's not something I want to do. Anyway for anyone else searching for a way to fix the problem, don't even bother calling Sony, they'll irritate you more than the stalker The website for the complaint form is np.us.playstation.com and good luck to all the women that have to deal with childish boys in the world of online gaming. PS ignoring the individual in my case has done nothing, to the idealist who suggested you just let this obsession run his course. The guy is most likely a bored lonely psycho who knows you're reading and seeing everything even if you don't respond at all..My problem has been going on for over a month now and I tried that approach. Ummm, and also the Sony Rep did mention calling the cops, which seems absurd, right, but i'm just saying.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (90 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 15, 2012

3 bans is not a perm it 5 I know a few friends who went through 5 bans before they received a perm. Also to the person being stalked you should just add every account you "stalker" is texting you on to your block list and report the ID. Other than that not much you can do but change your ID name.  

The pen is mightier than the sword

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 29, 2012

:heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (45 Views)