Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 03 2012
By: ChrisTerror Hekseville Citizen 344 posts

Spy Hunter Vita 10/9

14 replies 305 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

For you older folks that may remember this game, Its been givin an over-haul and hitting the Vita 10/9. Looks like it could be fun :smileyhappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfqM96XFp4

Message 1 of 15 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: Spy Hunter Vita 10/9

Oct 3, 2012
loved it on NES driving into the back of the big red truck.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 2 of 15 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Very nice!

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I hope they do it justice!

Message 4 of 15 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10008 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ChrisTerror wrote:

For you older folks that may remember this game, Its been givin an over-haul and hitting the Vita 10/9. Looks like it could be fun :smileyhappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfqM96XFp4

the first one i played was on ps2 and i loved it i hope i'll like this one too

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 15 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 4, 2012

From all the videos and interviews ive came across so far this game seems pretty promising. Was very much a good surprise to come across and it comes out next week, they sure kept it low on the radar this whole time. I think what has me most anxious is that its a game i never thought would be updated and also it looks like they really focused on keeping it that good ole fun arcade style gameplay.

Message 7 of 15 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Screw this. I want Elevator Action 2.

Message 8 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Oct 4, 2012

This game was classic especially in the arcade. I hope it retains the same look with just with better graphics.

Message 9 of 15 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 4, 2012

It looks alright. I had a lot of fun with this game back in the PS2, and I think it looked better on the PS2 than it does here in this trailer. 

Message 10 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Spy Hunter Announced For 3DS, PS Vita + Full Game Trailer

Oct 4, 2012

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced that the long-running and oftentimes slightly less-than-popular arcade, combat-driving game Spy Hunter, will be revived for both Nintendo and Sony's handhelds this fall.

Samantha Ryan, Senior Vice President, Production and Development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment commented in the press release, saying... "Spy Hunter's classic gameplay has been upgraded to give PlayStation Vita and 3DS players a new, adrenaline-charged experience,"... "Gamers now have more choice in the transformation and customization with greater hand controls, brilliant graphics and enhanced action cameras."

Great news. There's also a new teaser trailer to give you a brief glimpse of what you can expect from this mobile rendition of a classic Midway reboot, including the iconic Interceptor going from land to sea to offroad and using all sorts of high-tech spy gadgets to bring bad guys to justice.

Some of you might be thinking to yourselves, "A lot of this sounds awfully familiar". Well, if you frequented Cinema Blend on a regular basis the Spy Hunter name might ring like a tune you've heard before because at one point when Midway had gone kaput and its properties picked up by Warner Bros., film corp., they were planning on making a full-featured movie starring The Rock. Since then two things have happened: The Rock became a movie star and no one cares that there was a Spy Hunter movie in the works.

Out of that whole fiasco a **bleep**-poor game was released on home-consoles (also starring The Rock) called Spyhunter: Nowhere to Run but it too has long been forgotten amongst less than stellar review scores.

On the plus side, this new version for the 3DS and PS Vita sets a new benchmark for the franchise because it's been long enough for everyone to have forgotten about Spy Hunter and yet still get excited about a reboot, which you can expect to see on store shelves this fall.

what's your thought so-far about to this game?

Message 6 of 15 (181 Views)
0 Likes