Dec 29 2011
By: athlete420 Fender Bender 3067 posts

Sports Champions 2?

21 replies 782 views Edited Dec 29, 2011

Have there been any announcements for this? Like is online gameplay going to be supported? What games will be included? I have fallen in love with Sports Champions, but know that it could be so much better if I can own people at any time of the day at Table Tennis and Disc Golf!

Message 1 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10203 posts

Re: Sports Champions 2?

Dec 31, 2011

Not sure if there will be a new Sports champions title, only time will tell.

Message 2 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Jan 1, 2012

The developers behind Sports Champions made Deadmund's Quest instead.  I too enjoyed Sports Champions and wished they would have added online.  I tried the demo for Deadmund's Quest and I wasn't inspired. I think the correct marketing decision should have been to produce Sports Champions 2 with online, or just relase an online DLC for Sports Champions, given the success of follow-up sports titles on other consoles. There was plenty of enough feedback from gamers wanting online, and that was ignored by Sony.  

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 3 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 1, 2012

We do need a Sports Champions 2. Surprised the first one didn't have DLC. I wanted bowling lol.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2012

hey Akin< i was wondering if you can help, we finished the disc golf part of the game(Sports Champions) and started playing the others< only how do we unlock more scenes it shows locked scenes even after beating UMROG in the last cup? can you help? if not i will understand> sony is not answering me back> has Anyone ever finish the entire disc???

Message 5 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2012

I would love a Sports Champions 2! The first edition is one of my favorite PS3 Move Games. Bocce Ball is my favorite, but I also have a keen liking for Disc Golf. These games are pretty simple... But they are soooo addicting!

Message 6 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 7, 2012

they should make a second game an make it online with bowling an also fix some of those camera views on the frisbee golf.. honeslty i play frisbee golf more than any game on sports champions so if they could just make a bad ass frisbee game id b happy

Message 7 of 22 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 31, 2012

Please add realtime online multiplayer for Sports Champion 2. Realtime online multi-play was the only thing missing in Sports Champions 1. Bring back all the games from part 1 and add online for all of them I will be happy.

Online for the games that take turns are boring because you have to wait.

I want real time Ping Pong, real time Gladiator, real time Boxing, real time games that are actually fun to play.

I also hope you guys don't replace Ping Pong for Tenis, because you have to move the character I'm afraid it could be implemented really badly... and auto run characters are a dumb idea. Ping Pong was the perfect format for PS Move.

Skiing and Boxing are the only interesting looking new games cuz all the other ones does not look more fun than any of the games from part 1.

Anyway, online for all games, PLEASE!!! Or else there is no incentive to even bother with getting Sports Champions 2.

Delay the game and stop adding new games if you have to. Just add online for all the older games.

Message 8 of 22 (782 Views)
MVP Support
10631 posts

May 31, 2012

Online isn`t everything, however it can fit well in this game. Even if it does not have online, it will still be a good game, and you can still play offline with your friends. Either way the company would be aware of peoples desire for online, so they would have already decided if online will be in the game at this point in it`s development.

Also saying you would want less games if it has online, well, why say that. Most people want the game to be the best as possible. Sports Champions 2 added alot of games I wanted to see, like Boxing, Tennis, and Bowling. plus the other new games look like fun. I know I will be buying this game, even if it has no online. (which doesn`t matter to me, I probly would rarely play online anyway. If ever.) (besides if they do add online they could easy add it for every game in there.

Message 9 of 22 (783 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10203 posts

Jun 1, 2012

Sports Champions 2 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED!

Message 10 of 22 (784 Views)