Jun 1, 2012

Yes they are making a new sports champions. It doesn't have online though

Message 11 of 22 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2148 posts

Re: Sports Champions 2?

Jun 2, 2012

honestly all of the games that are going to be in the sports champions 2 already exist, i mean for bowling i already have had high velocity bowling for 5 years, they have tennis games that support the move already, the only thing that looks cool is the boxing game and they already have the fight for that. The main reason i even bought the move was just so i could play table tennis in the first sports champions

http://freeps4gameslegal.blogspot.com/

Message 12 of 22 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Aug 13, 2012

I like the lineup of new games on Sports Champions 2. But where is the Disc Golf? Will ps move disc golf players be getting there own new title in the future? if not then mabey EA would be interested in making one? I think the disc golf on sports champions is the most social game i own, and i own alot of games. When ever friends come over they choose to play disc golf and it provides the most fun for everyone in my home. I am looking forward to seeing more games for move that can involve a group of people.The playstation move has been alot of fun for us so keep up the great work sony.

Message 13 of 22 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3801 posts

Aug 19, 2012

The problem US users have.......... is there not the key target for developers.  

SCE know from feed back that disc golf was not in the top Mini game.

Trophies Are TRACKED server side...

Table tennis

Gladiator

Archery

Were the top three. 

Archery was played alot because it failed to be accurate enough, so had to be replayed over and over but is the sport most liked to try as it was heavly advertised, like Gladiator as needing 2 move controllers for best results....

Move developement remains European market led not US. Both the camera and controllers are EU designed. 

HTML5 Video streaming from a LAN PC with PLEX on PS4 Browser

Amazon Fire TV owner... With alot of APKs side loaded..
Message 14 of 22 (394 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Since Sports Champions 2 is already done, an idea for Sports Champions 3... add Curling!!! This would be absolutely amazing and quite fun to play with a group of people. Just a thought.

Time wounds all heels
Message 15 of 22 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3646 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Message 16 of 22 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Can someone please tell me why BestBuy is having such issues with their release date for Sports Champions 2? Their website (and in store associates) said it will be released December 31st 2012 up until a few days ago when I received an email with an order status update telling me that the release date is now December 31st 2013 (and in store associates verified) Now I'm confused because both in game announcements on Sports Champions, PlayStation's blog, other retailers such as GameStop and Amazon, third party gaming websites, and even a Playstatoin Rep (the guy who goes to stores and demonstrates new products to the employees, updates and repairs the interactive display kiosks, and overall has the best job in the world),  are all still reporting the release date to be October 30th 2012. Can someone from Sony knock some sense into BestBuy please so we don't get stuck waiting a year for our game?

Message 17 of 22 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3801 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Its just bestbuys distro company being out the loop. Sony Won't do any thing as they Won't read this forum. And don't deal with stores direct thats what a shipping and distro company is for... 

They also have not reduced the price. the Game is not a Full retail product. it releasing at the Classic collection price bracket. Like most move games do $30+ or £18 if your in UK on BD...

HTML5 Video streaming from a LAN PC with PLEX on PS4 Browser

Amazon Fire TV owner... With alot of APKs side loaded..
Message 18 of 22 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
601 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Looking very forward to this, loved the first game and I figure they will have done boxing well. 

I think boxing would be the one move game I'd really, really like to see. A polished up The Fight would be nice too. 

Message 19 of 22 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I'm planning on getting this too. I need a good Move game. Gotta dust it off soon.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 20 of 22 (273 Views)
0 Likes