Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Re: Spike paid to not show sony conference at e3.

Jun 9, 2013

That's not going to work.  People can still view Sony's E3 conference - there will be colossal, mass hysteria when all the new Playstation 4 titles are revealed.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Just I'll read about it the next day .
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (346 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013
I'm all excited for the E3 announcements. I'll watch them both because I follow the console market as a whole even though I only have Sony's current system now.

Spike TV and their "All Access E3" and they're only showing Microsoft and EA announcements. Can't tell me that isn't being biased.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Crush them, Sony. Deliver the final nail. I feel filthy after all this Xbox One and Microsoft crap, and feel shameful that I only own a 360. Get up there and reveal the console, and vividly and clearly debunk DRM and online CRAP and show the console. Then go right into Destiny, the world gameplay reveal and game I am most looking forward to, and emphasize exclusive playable content. Gamers will still be revelling in the no DRM and internet (internet is known not to be required...no console integrated DRM at all!!!!!) and this will get even more excitement. All the rest of the time, show your exclusives and other big name titles.

You claim you are consumer centric. Prove it verbally on stage. If you do, you obliterate Microsoft.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3944 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Sony has their hand on the movie industry but they don't have their own television channel? If Sony was smart they would have their own broadcast channel. Microsoft is partners with Viacom, so that is why it won't be showing on Spike.

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (312 Views)
0 Likes