Jun 26 2013
By: GrimReaper11485 Lombax Warrior 252 posts

Sparticus legands question

[ Edited ]
7 replies 286 views Edited Mar 14, 2014

just started playing this game and I went to buy another gladiator and I have the money but the purchase isn't actually going through anyone else having this problem?

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Sparticus legands question

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

sister deleted fighter and i also got add on of some gold if i delete it and reinstall it will i still have my gold or did i wasted $10.00 plz help me

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 26, 2013

because the game saves online yes you will still have all your gold and gear included even if u delete the game and re download it which is what u have to do to fix it don't know why they didn't just update the game but o well im just glad it's fixed now

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 26, 2013

The issue regarding not being able to buy gladiators was fixed apparently but you have to delete the game and redownload it from ps store. There are other issues leaving the game broken however so you might want to wait till they are fixed. Online matches can be lag switched causing the match to freeze and in turn your gladiator gets dinged for not completing a match and if it happens to many times your gladiator gets automatically put to death thus wasting all your time and effort leveling them. The game also freezes a lot. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 27, 2013

delete it and redownload, it worked for me. i can now buy gladiators but the game still freezes up a lot and i have to restart the playstation Grrr

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I can tell you that i deleted the game and redownloaded it and the gold and silver i had earned were still there. I think as long as you only delete the main game file and not the save game file you should be alright. mind you i did not purchase the coins though. worst case contact sony and complain because everyone is having problems they will have to make it right for you. good luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Thanks for the update gents.  I was wondering why I couldn't buy gladiators.  

Also, has anyone found a printout or anything of the combos?  I don't want to have to write them each down individually.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving. - Ulysses S. Grant (1822 - 1885)
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Jun 30, 2013

DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME!!!!  I added some cash for gold coins...the network funded my wallet but as soon as I went to buy the coins there was an error, I lost my money and did not get my coins.  Now I have to wait 5 day for the PSN to decide if I get my money back or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (197 Views)
0 Likes