Apr 14 2013
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7385 posts

Spanish retailer list New Call of Duty and Disney Infinity games coming to the psvita this year.

10 replies 102 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

http://psvitaloca.blogspot.com/2013/04/spanish-retailer-zmart-lists-new-call.html so what do you guys think? if there is a new Call of Duty game coming out this year i think Nihilistic wont be developing it lol. who do you guys think is developing the game? 

Message 1 of 11 (102 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28520 posts

Re: Spanish retailer list New Call of Duty and Disney Infinity games coming to the psvita this year.

Apr 14, 2013

And here I am wondering why we see all these topics "OMG! MY DLC DUZN WRK! PLZ HLP!!".

Message 2 of 11 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Re: Spanish retailer list New Call of Duty and Disney Infinity games coming to the psvita this year.

Apr 14, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

And here I am wondering why we see all these topics "OMG! MY DLC DUZN WRK! PLZ HLP!!".

lol so who do you think is developing the new Call of Duty vita? 

Message 3 of 11 (96 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28520 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Honestly, I haven't given it any thought.

Message 4 of 11 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Apr 14, 2013
well, however it is, has probably been working on it for a year. Whats Bend making? it could be a first party you know.
Message 5 of 11 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Apr 14, 2013
would'nt it be nice if infinity ward just did this one that way both COD's that come out this year would be somewhat identical
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 11 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:
well, however it is, has probably been working on it for a year. Whats Bend making? it could be a first party you know.

it is rumored that Bend is either working on a new Resistance or Uncharted for the psvita but i really want them to bring Syphon Filter to the psvita first.

Message 7 of 11 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Apr 14, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

it is rumored that Bend is either working on a new Resistance or Uncharted for the psvita but i really want them to bring Syphon Filter to the psvita first.

if bend can make resistance better then burning skies i'd be pretty happy with that

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 11 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Tinys wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

Occhi07 wrote:

if bend can make resistance better then burning skies i'd be pretty happy with that

still havent tried either BOD or BS, but if i can get BS around $10 ill try it. same for BOD.

Hewever, if bend was making a new uncharted, that would be great. Uncharted is by far my favorite series and the reason why i chose ps3 over xbox, and why i even bought a vita.  a sequel to GA would be awesome.  (but didnt bend work on the card game? couldnt that be the other uncharted game?)

Message 9 of 11 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16824 posts

Apr 14, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

lol so who do you think is developing the new Call of Duty vita? 

Neversoft.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 11 (47 Views)
0 Likes