Splicer
52 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/5 Update - Guardians of Middle Earth Free + Discounts

Feb 8, 2013

Guardians of Middle Earth... About time I guess. Since I am fan of LOTRO Smiley Wink But I looked it up on ps3trophies.org about and found out that it doesn't have platinum trophy somehow. But it really doesn't bother me about it since I am a trophy hunter here. In other fact that it is really hard for me to play these games that I either beat it and got platinum/ 100% trophy from preivous time I played it, for example I platinumed Darksiders 1 from phsyical copy and later it became free for PS+ member and has nothing to do with it. it is like between 5 months that I beat it and found out that it went free for PS+.... No offense about it but I wanted to give a better insights of PS+ for members rather than ditching a crappy one. I think that next E3 2013 in June 2013 if that Sony gives alot of good games for free like they did from last year from E3 2012. Looking forward for something good this month and afterwards. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 47 (207 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Positive is KoF leaves plus next week so probably a full ps3 game next week to replace it Smiley Happy

Next week's game will not be a PS3 Full Game I'm afraid. We are not always able to ensure that if a game is leaving Plus that it will be replaced by the same type of game; however, we're always working to ensure we've got some good PS3 Full Games on the way, in addition to great PSN games as well. 

Message 42 of 47 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 8, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Positive is KoF leaves plus next week so probably a full ps3 game next week to replace it Smiley Happy

Next week's game will not be a PS3 Full Game I'm afraid. We are not always able to ensure that if a game is leaving Plus that it will be replaced by the same type of game; however, we're always working to ensure we've got some good PS3 Full Games on the way, in addition to great PSN games as well. 

Is it safe to assume that means a PSN title that supports both Vita and PS3? I figured it would be since this week's was PS3-only, but confirmation would be nice....with the blizzard coming to the North East, I may not have Internet access to check back! lol

Message 43 of 47 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Thanks for Guardians of Middle Earth. I LOVE it!  Big Tolkien fan here so it made my week! Good trophies and easy to get into. Its basically Lord of the Rings/Hobbit meets DOTA 2. So awesome!

Also forgot to say thanks for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus!

Happy to be a plus subscriber and thankful that PS plus exists! Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 47 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 11, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:

Is it safe to assume that means a PSN title that supports both Vita and PS3? I figured it would be since this week's was PS3-only, but confirmation would be nice....with the blizzard coming to the North East, I may not have Internet access to check back! lol

Not a PS3 Full game? Safe to assume cross play.

I'll be utterly disappointed AGAIN if it is a cross play since retro sucked nuts, foosball was an F'ing joke to be even considered, most if not all of the existing cross play games suck total balls, and most of the existing games have been on sale a month ago *COUGH* Sound Shapes. This better not be Sound Shapes, granted it's a great game. The DLC BETTER be FREE if it is, even though they cost $3 total.

STOP OFFERING US FREE GARBAGE content! Just give us 75% off of games, and leave it at that. If you HAVE to give us "free" stuff give us free avatars, themes, PS1/PS2 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 45 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Am enjoying the game but when somebody drops from the battle its sends the game into a frenzy trying to reestablish a connection and next thing you know am the only one left in the game.

Message 46 of 47 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Even getting Playstation Plus in the bundle at xmas..this has been a complete waste but glad I didn't pay extra for it.  Unfortunate that I was taken by the idiot salesman who said it was better to get the 1 year playsation plus then a couple games.  I haven't downloaded one game in over 2 months.  Thankfully working with a bunch of oil and gas guys, I have told at least 10 people to not spend thier money on this garbage service. 

Message 47 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes