Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/5 Update - Guardians of Middle Earth Free + Discounts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

so morgan, are you actually reading the comments on the blog?

about what's the ratio of negative to positive comments about how crappy PS Plus has become since IGC was implemented? i gather roughly 90/10 neg/**bleep**, respectively.

granted some concerned subscribers don't voice their opinion there is in NO WAY you can say there are a lot of pleased PLUS Subscribers. Please justify any info with actual numbers.

also, please refrain from posting your political comments that we should look forward on what's to come to PS Plus when we know for a fact there's only garbage.

thank you so much.

Yep, I read the comments every week, and report on community feedback every week. While some compare to what content in the EU (and we're looking at that closely internally), by and large, gamers are happy with Plus. Otherwise, we wouldn't see articles like this keep hitting the web: 

http://www.destructoid.com/plus-points-sony-s-ps-plus-humiliates-the-game-industry-243470.phtml 

But dude, I'm always going to be supportive of Plus. As a gamer, I think it's a terrific value. Also, I work for PlayStation, so of course I support it even more. So, that's like expecting to come to the PS Blog and reading about people not being excited about the stuff they make. Of course they're going to be excited and stand by it! This goes for anyone from game developers, to publishers, to community managers. 

But it's up to you guys to let us know what works for you, and give us real feedback we can use. So I'm going to go ahead and keep being excited for Plus; while delivering real feedback from you guys. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 47 (292 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 4, 2013

That’s ok Morgan I didn’t think you would any way, but can you at least give some information on if or when you will be posting monthly and weekly updates on the PlayStation Blog because it doesn’t seem as if hat would be something that takes several months to start up, and it would be a nice addition seeing how over 50% of the people want both monthly and weekly updates.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 47 (291 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Already have Guardians but pretty cool nontheless as a lot of people asked for it when EU got it last month. I like the discounts as well as those were some games I held off on buying until they went on sale.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 47 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Feb 5, 2013

if gome was dungeon crawler it would be awesome , but its not ... crap i just can't get into it , enuff with the tower defense games , o well what u gonna do some lotr fanatic must be happy

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 47 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5646 posts

Feb 5, 2013
I also am wondering what ever came from the "post whole update at the beginning of the month" vote.

It's been quite some time.

I think this was a good update with a unique game.

But realistically think about this. The only thing we can compare plus to is plus for other territories. And in that regard US has it bad. Not saying the service is bad, just that in relativity to other comparable plans its the least.

It's like the worst of the best thing XD
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 47 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 5, 2013
So when is the US going to be getting sleeping dogs? And why does EU always know so far in advance what games they are going to get? We are lucky to know the day before. These are just questions not complaints. I love ps plus and I have played some awesome free games.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 47 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 5, 2013

MyNameIsGorb wrote:
So when is the US going to be getting sleeping dogs? And why does EU always know so far in advance what games they are going to get? We are lucky to know the day before. These are just questions not complaints. I love ps plus and I have played some awesome free games.

I already asked both of the questions you just did, read what other people post, then make your own post. No one knows when or if we are getting sleeping dogs. EU knows what they’re getting because they have a monthly and weekly post about their content that month, Morgan talked about it changing but there has been no info so far.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 47 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Morgan, I think it would be a good idea to at least have a post at the end of the month. A "This Month in PS+" type of thing, summarizing all the discounts and games PS+ members got. It might help clear up the negative perception PS+ has for NA and advertise the service to people who haven't really paid any attention to it.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 47 (228 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11065 posts

Feb 5, 2013

This week doesn't have anything to offer on my end, as I already have a copy of The Guardians of Middle-earth in my stable. One thing I noticed on the Blog is that people seem to want Sleeping Dogs more than they do this Lord of the Rings game. In my opinion, I'd actually rather have the Lord of the Rings game (speaking in the sense were I not have it already). I'm just not interested in Sleeping Dogs. My interest level on that game is maybe 1 or 2 on a scale of 10. My interest level for the Lord of the Rings game is more like a 3. So, it may not be much better, but I do like me some precious (movie-wise, that is). :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 47 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I know I do not read many posters asking for PSP games on PS plus. But I would really like to see more PSP discounts and such for my Vita PS plus membership. Could you guys at the least consider adding the God of War PSP titles to the PS plus exclusive discount section on the PSN store? I really do not feel the PSP versions should cost more for Plus members than the PS3 ones.

FYI yes I am a cheepo when it comes to buying games. That is part of why I love PS plus so much. However in my opinion I don't see how giving Plus members discounts for PSP game could hurt sales, since I would imagine they are becoming less popular on PSN as more Vita titles are released.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 47 (218 Views)
0 Likes