Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/26 Update: Plants vs. Zombies Free for Plus Members + Discounts

Feb 25, 2013

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
I would have been satisfied if the PS3 version was given out as well. (This doesn't mean I want it to be next months full PS3 game) I am just saying if it's free mostly everywhere else and I am pretty sure the PS+ team had high chance of getting us the PS3 version as well.

PvZ (for PS3) was already given. I've yet to see them do repeats (as that would surely anger 90% of subscribers)

Message 11 of 75 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/26 Update: Plants vs. Zombies Free for Plus Members + Discounts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
I would have been satisfied if the PS3 version was given out as well. (This doesn't mean I want it to be next months full PS3 game) I am just saying if it's free mostly everywhere else and I am pretty sure the PS+ team had high chance of getting us the PS3 version as well.

PvZ (for PS3) was already given. I've yet to see them do repeats (as that would surely anger 90% of subscribers)

Should have been a crossplay title.

Message 12 of 75 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

Yea, I know it was given already, but it will do no harm to add it as a bonus since they gave out the one for Vita. There are plenty new PS+ subscribers who missed out on it. Anyways this is pretty much a repeat just a different console. It's not like the game is any different.

EDIT:  Yea it should have been cross-play.

Message 13 of 75 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:

Sony has nothing to do with that, talk to PopCap.

Message 14 of 75 (276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 25, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

ZenTripleFour wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:

Sony has nothing to do with that, talk to PopCap.

SONY is the one who offered it. I'll talk to SONY.

Message 15 of 75 (272 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Hopefully we will get a monthly update soon, like this week. So we can look forward to something out of the month and not be dissapointed weekly. Otherwise make weekly updates worth waiting for..
Message 16 of 75 (262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I wish I was kidding when I said meanwhile in America we get iPhone games while EU gets Mass Effect 3.....................................................

w
t
f

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 17 of 75 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Edit: Inflammatory comment removed

Yeah you're right. SONY and SONY's people won't directly address us. I am dumb for thinking they'd take our concerns seriously. I'm sure that evil Popcap organization strongarmed SONY into making PvZ the PS Plus game for the end of february.

What diabolical jerks! (Sorry if I'm using big words you don't understand.)

Message 18 of 75 (249 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I think the terrible update is getting the best of you two. Let's calm down and see to reasoning. As to contacting Pop Cap and Sony about this and telling them how horrible it was for not making it a cross-play or not giving it out on the PS3, if it was not cross-play. Both parties at fault here not one, but both. They both put their hands on the deal this week.
Message 19 of 75 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ZenTripleFour wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

You're an idiot that clearly doesn't know how anything works around here. Good luck with that.

Yeah you're right. SONY and SONY's people won't directly address us. I am dumb for thinking they'd take our concerns seriously. I'm sure that evil Popcap organization strongarmed SONY into making PvZ the PS Plus game for the end of february.

What diabolical jerks! (Sorry if I'm using big words you don't understand.)

Again, you don't understand how things work and clearly don't understand what "Cross-Play" means. Cross-Play and having the PS3 version included in IGC (of which it already was awhile back) are two entirely different things.

The developers are the ones that have to implement Cross-Play in their games. Who's the developer here? Is it Sony? Nope. Is it PopCap? Yep. So if you want Cross-Play, then you need to bring that up with PopCap. Maybe they didn't implement it because they released the Vita version a year after the PS3 version and didn't feel like it would be worth it. Who knows. But Sony has nothing to do with that.

Message 20 of 75 (274 Views)
0 Likes