Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/18 Update: Vanquish and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X Free for Plus Members

Feb 19, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

I'm actually surprised at how many people are happy with this update. I mean, that's great for them, but, I guess that means that a lot of people really do love their FPS *yawn*...Personally, I've never even heard of the game until now. I'll check it out, but not until I'm done with R&C:A4O which just got done installing. I don't like Megaman at all, so nothing for me there. I don't know if I'll be re-subbing after my sub ends in March.

Vanquish is a 3PS and a highly rated one at that (even won a few awards).

And if you don't like Mega Man, well I can only assume that you're too young to have owned an NES. I've never met anyone that actually grew up with an NES (or even SNES) that didn't like Mega Man.

That's in incredibly stupid thing to say. I had an NES and SNES growing up, never touched a MM game...EVER. This wans't because I didn't want to, it's because I had never heard of Mega Man. Since then, I've never played a single one (except for 9+10 combo we got a few weeks back that I put 2 minutes into before deleting).

Hope you don't claim to be a gamer.......

^This x10. It's one thing to not like MM, but to have never heard of it until recently?!?! Wow. Just wow.

Mega Man 2 is a classic!

Message 21 of 56 (300 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1248 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/18 Update: Vanquish and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X Free for Plus Members

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:
Brit, how many times do you have to remind everyone that you've been a PS+ sub since day 1? :smileyvery-happy: That's a bad sign if you're constantly reminding everyone how bad the updates are. My + expired this month, didn't re-sub and not planning on doing so until something I want comes out. 

Brit and I like reminding everyone about our Day One status.  Keeps the conversation rolling...  :smileywink:

Message 22 of 56 (298 Views)
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Decent update not to shabby.. Vanquish I never got to play and I am going to pick up Metal Gear Rising tomorrow. So it might be a while till I get around to playing it.But i'm looking forward to it. Also I always felt megaman was overrated as a series even though I played it on snes/nes as a kid. 

Message 23 of 56 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5913 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Dust 514 dlc for free is awesome. I'm just a little worried that NO ONE has said what's in the pack and I'm going to be annoyed if its all items EVERYONE already has ._.

But **bleep** tomorrow is gonna be huge for me:
Rising
Rising dlc
Ac3 dlc
DMC dlc
Dust dlc (hopefully I get it before the corp match I have set for 9 pm)

:smileyvery-happy:
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 24 of 56 (271 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Vanquish is a game that I've been wanting to play. I'm much more satisfied with this week's update. Thank you Morgan.
My PSN
Message 25 of 56 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 19, 2013
I'm getting dust 514 also, maybe we can get some racing games in there too
My PSN
Message 26 of 56 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

My favorite update so far from my 1 year subscription! Good update Morgan, they getting better! Can't wait to try Vanquish!  I am gonna be getting the Platinum for Vanquish for sure.

Message 27 of 56 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Feb 19, 2013

This is great!  I have not been happy about the last many weeks but I'm interested in this one.  Will probably wait a bit before renewing but I finally have a game on my radar that I don't want to miss completely.  

Message 28 of 56 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Feb 19, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Ghostwize wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

I'm actually surprised at how many people are happy with this update. I mean, that's great for them, but, I guess that means that a lot of people really do love their FPS *yawn*...Personally, I've never even heard of the game until now. I'll check it out, but not until I'm done with R&C:A4O which just got done installing. I don't like Megaman at all, so nothing for me there. I don't know if I'll be re-subbing after my sub ends in March.

Vanquish is a 3PS and a highly rated one at that (even won a few awards).

And if you don't like Mega Man, well I can only assume that you're too young to have owned an NES. I've never met anyone that actually grew up with an NES (or even SNES) that didn't like Mega Man.

That's in incredibly stupid thing to say. I had an NES and SNES growing up, never touched a MM game...EVER. This wans't because I didn't want to, it's because I had never heard of Mega Man. Since then, I've never played a single one (except for 9+10 combo we got a few weeks back that I put 2 minutes into before deleting).

Hope you don't claim to be a gamer.......

^This x10. It's one thing to not like MM, but to have never heard of it until recently?!?! Wow. Just wow.

Mega Man 2 is a classic!

You both read my post wrong. I never heard of MM GROWING UP.

Message 29 of 56 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Good update Morgan, but we still need one more full ps3 game this month to match the quality that EU gets on a regular basis.

Message 30 of 56 (193 Views)
0 Likes