Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/12 Update: Closure Free for Plus Members

Feb 14, 2013

ILLMATIC2424 wrote:

Terrible week, bad year as a whole for sure.  No good PS3 games yet in 2013.  What FULL AAA games have we gotten in 2013?  Wow a sale, lol.  Glad to give you more money.  NOW GIVE US SOMETHING.  The best thing that I see so far this year is NGS+ for the VITA.  Its funny when a VITA game is the best PS+ game given out in over 3 months.  I will not renew until new games come out, I beat BORDERLANDS 1 and 2 over 2 months ago.  BL being the LAST GOOD PS+ free game.

Calm down, we've barely started the new year *rolls eyes*

Message 41 of 57 (316 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 15, 2013

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
Although I was hoping for a full game, I am happy with closure for this week. Hopefully next week we get a full game.

Looks like next week will in fact be a PS3 Full Game coming. Comence the guessing! There will also be something for PS Vita owners as well, but it will likely be a PSP title.

Message 42 of 57 (266 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 15, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:
Although I was hoping for a full game, I am happy with closure for this week. Hopefully next week we get a full game.

Looks like next week will in fact be a PS3 Full Game coming. Comence the guessing! There will also be something for PS Vita owners as well, but it will likely be a PSP title.

I'm fine with a PSP title, as long as the following week we get a true Vita title. Make it happen, Morgan!

Also, any word on a PS Vita One Year Anniversary Sale?

Message 43 of 57 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:

Could it be darksiders 2 like what is showing on here

ps +.png

But I don't think Usa playstation plus will give us a newer game like that, it will probly be some cheap game you can get out of a bargin bin.

Message 44 of 57 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 15, 2013

i doubt its darksiders 2. i bet they just messed up that website.

Message 45 of 57 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3278 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Saints Row The Third!

Kingdoms of Amalur!

If it is one of those two let the floodgates open! Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 57 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Maybe Alice:Madness Returns...

ANYWAYS, I'm actually enjoying Closure. Loaded it up today, it's pretty cool.

Message 47 of 57 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

peanut5315 wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:

Could it be darksiders 2 like what is showing on here

ps +.png

But I don't think Usa playstation plus will give us a newer game like that, it will probly be some cheap game you can get out of a bargin bin.

Definitely a mistake. Even if Darksiders 2 ends up being the free game, that would be a coincidence. Stuff like this is automated, or at least it should be. Somehow Darksiders 1 is counted as Darksiders 2 in the system.

What if this is something massive that the NA team has been saving until the end of the month so that they can show it off during the Playstation meeting? Wishful thinking Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 57 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

someday wrote:

iREVOLTER wrote:

Morgan please choose the best PS3 FULL Title for this month, really want something new. (exemple: Mass Effect 1 for IGC would be perfect, thanks.)

How is Mass Effect 1 new?  

Based on the release date for PS3 (and it was December 2012) it's actually a new game for PS3 collection of games.

Message 49 of 57 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Feb 17, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

xBraiNshOcK wrote:

i really hope it's loco roco 2 or Parappa the rapper, I've beent thinking of buying them for awhile cause they were fun to play on my psp but they're really pricey on the store.. I mean 22$? 

Message 50 of 57 (121 Views)
0 Likes