Splicer
82 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 2/12 Update: Closure Free for Plus Members

Feb 11, 2013

This update is mmeeehhh ... :manmad:. I really thought about a FULL PS3 Game and really really hoped for a Sony Exclusive . Thx for update though. Looking forward to next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 57 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 11, 2013

@Morgan: @88: “Thanks for the feedback! I get the frustration, but not sure if there is much we can do about that if it was back a few months ago. If we discounted it one week, then the next week put it free; I could see the issue there. But games getting deeper discounts as time goes on is something that’s fairly standard these days, no?”

WHY THE EFF would you give a deep discount on a game and offer it “free” a couple of months later? SONY HAS A LARGE CATALOG OF GAMES and yet you still give us this crap comment and opinion. EFF YOU AND EFF PS PLUS WITH YOUR GARBAGE IGC!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 57 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1760 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Been defending PS+, but this is extremely disappointing.

That's two weeks in a row without a PV Vita game. I thought for sure we'd get a cross-platform game this week. Instead, we get a PS3-only indie game that has not only been discounted before, but has also been part of an indie bundle on the PC, meaning a lot of people probably already own the game on at least one platform.

Better be great Vita additions the next two weeks! It'd also be very nice if we get a Vita 1st Birthday Sale like EU is doing (though hopefully with better deals then them!).

If we're getting two Vita games per month, wouldn't it make sense to have them in weeks two and four, so they're spread out?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 57 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Already have CC, I could care less about Closure, but I'll give it a whirl...Now only if NHL 13 was $10 like Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 was a few weeks back, I'd jump on that. High hopes, of course.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 57 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 11, 2013

No reason to renew.  Will see what's offered next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 57 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Hey Morgan will we be getting one Full ps3 game this month or two?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 57 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I would of preferred a sale on good games over the closure but... C'est la vie
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 57 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Good thing i bought Far cry 3 from my friend. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 57 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 12, 2013

played the demo for about 5min and quit , this game is not for everybody ,i can see the frustration level already of the puzzles ... oh well i will add it to my list of ps plus games

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 57 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 12, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Been defending PS+, but this is extremely disappointing.

That's two weeks in a row without a PV Vita game. I thought for sure we'd get a cross-platform game this week. Instead, we get a PS3-only indie game that has not only been discounted before, but has also been part of an indie bundle on the PC, meaning a lot of people probably already own the game on at least one platform.

Better be great Vita additions the next two weeks! It'd also be very nice if we get a Vita 1st Birthday Sale like EU is doing (though hopefully with better deals then them!).

If we're getting two Vita games per month, wouldn't it make sense to have them in weeks two and four, so they're spread out?

Clay, we don't get PS Vita games until the end of the month. That's how it was the last 2 months and that's how it will be unless Sony decides to change it. It's 1 PS3 games for each of the first 3 weeks and 2 PS Vita games for each of the last 2 weeks. That means we'll get 1 PS3 and 1 Vita game next week.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 57 (214 Views)
0 Likes