it will come around 3-6pm pacific time:smiley happy:

Message 11 of 43 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/4 Update - BioShock 2

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Sorry to diverge off topic here but you guy mentioned that the original Bioshock comes bundled with Bioshock: Infinate. Does anyone know if the game is going to come bundled on the disc (or second disc) or is it going to be included via a download code? I'm trying to decide weather I should Ebay my physical copy now before it loses all monetary value or just keep it.

Edit:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/bioshock-infinite-features-move-functionality/

Sounds like a pretty good deal...

Message 12 of 43 (304 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1486 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 4, 2012

Recon19D3 wrote:

People have been sounding off, however it seems the people working the blog aren't responding

Usually I'm able to respond to the first 3 pages of comments or so within the first hour of a story's publish, but I'll usually need to tackle a number of other things throughout the day; then return to the comments a bit later on. However, all comments are always reviewed and taken into consideration when gathering the complete picture. 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 13 of 43 (294 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1486 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 4, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:

Hey Morgan will we be getting another full ps3 game this month( so we wont fall even futher behind EU), and does Bioshock 2 come with the DLC?

Yep; there will be more PS3 Full Games this December, as well as PS Vita games. 

@morganharo

Message 14 of 43 (293 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 4, 2012

ALARM-cIock wrote:

Sorry to diverge off topic here but you guy mentioned that the original Bioshock comes bundled with Bioshock: Infinate. Does anyone know if the game is going to come bundled on the disc (or second disc) or is it going to be included via a download code? I'm trying to decide weather I should Ebay my physical copy now before it loses all monetary value or just keep it.

Most likely it will be a downloadable copy that comes directly from the Bioshock Infinate Blu-Ray disc. What that means it that when you put the Bioshock Infinate disc inside your PS3, you will see two icons pop up on the XMB. One for Infinate and one to install the origianl Bioshock on your HDD. Installing Bioshock will be like if you purchsed it from the PSN store, it will be in a compressed form when transfered to you HDD and then expand into an executable file when the transfer is complete.

In order to play the original Bioshock, the Bioshock Infinate disc must be inside your PS3, that way they can verifiy that you still own that game.

This is an easy method for Sony and other developers to easily add in bonus games on disc, without the developer having to program a new bootstrap menu for you to choose which game you want to play. It is all possible because of the increased storage space the Blu-Ray disc can provide.

Other games that use this same method of including bonus games include:

Metal of Honor

Dead Space 2

early copies of Assassin's Creed Revelations

Message 15 of 43 (291 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11363 posts

Dec 4, 2012

December so far is looking like another lackluster month for not being able to save money on anything. Puddle isn't a game I've had my eye on. The Rockstar collection only has a couple of games I haven't played (Midnight Club: Los Angeles and L.A. Noire), and I'm not particularly interested in playing either one. As for BioShock 2, I've purchased the game already before. It's a game that doesn't stroke my heart strings.

The first BioShock was kind of decent, but also not really my thing. The second one is more of the same, but of course I didn't bother attempting to go all the way through it. I won't be picking up BioShock Infinite soon or any time in the future, given my past experience with BioShock games. Basically you can say I'm not much of a BioShock fan.

Message 16 of 43 (290 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1486 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 4, 2012

LoveNewlooy wrote:

when bioshock 2 put on live ? it already decmber 4!!

This will be live when the PlayStation Store updates; which is usually anytime between 11am - 5pm PST. Check the PlayStation Blog as they'll be the first to post when the store is live.. You can also follow @PlayStation on twitter to know when the store is upated as well.  

@morganharo

Message 17 of 43 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Thanks for that, Logial Dolphin. I should hold on to my original copy for now that way I can use it on the go without any trouble.

Message 18 of 43 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I think it's a decent addition. I didn't get too far in the first Bioshock, so I wasnt' going to buy this one, but this gives me a chance to try it out. Don't really get people that buy every new game as soon as it comes out and then complain when a game hits PS+ that they already bought it. 

Message 19 of 43 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5091 posts

Dec 4, 2012

this weeks update is not for me-- already owned bioshock 2-- and to be honest-- thought it was really horrid, returned it. and i own all the rockstar games. so 2 weeks in a row and nothing for me

still happy with plus though-- 

Message 20 of 43 (222 Views)
0 Likes