What happened to the discounted games??

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 43 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/4 Update - BioShock 2

Dec 5, 2012

The game correctly downloaded free for me this morning, but if this same problem happened two months in a row, there's no excuse.  I'll make sure never to keep any funds in my PSN account. 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 43 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Ive got BioShock 1 now 2 is free. Cool

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 43 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Thanks Morgan/Mochuuu Lol. Don't know which you like to be addressed by since I'm new here. I actually didn't see this comment until after i called  the PSN's customer service line. I talked to somebody and he tried to help  but honestly i don't think he was that familiar with playstation plus.lol. He kept having to put me on hold and ask other question. which is no big deal. But the call ended with him understanding the problem and they said i'll have to wait like almost 2 weeks for PSN to review my case and they have to right to decline it since all purchases are final. Since you seem to be apart of the PSN Team is there anything else i need to do to make sure they have my problem on file and see it will be handled accordingly?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 43 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Dec 5, 2012

iseelamepeople wrote:

Thanks Morgan/Mochuuu Lol. Don't know which you like to be addressed by since I'm new here. I actually didn't see this comment until after i called  the PSN's customer service line. I talked to somebody and he tried to help  but honestly i don't think he was that familiar with playstation plus.lol. He kept having to put me on hold and ask other question. which is no big deal. But the call ended with him understanding the problem and they said i'll have to wait like almost 2 weeks for PSN to review my case and they have to right to decline it since all purchases are final. Since you seem to be apart of the PSN Team is there anything else i need to do to make sure they have my problem on file and see it will be handled accordingly?

Me: Hi, I'm calling about my PS3. It keeps overheating and I don't know what else to do.

PlayStation Representative: Shut down the console, unplug the power supply from the wall, wait one minute, plug it in and power it up.

Me: Okay, done. My PS3 is now up and run--- OH ***Bleep***! My PS3 just caught on fire!

PlayStation Representative: Shut down the console, then hold down the power button untill you hear one beep followed by three beeps.

Me: Okay, I'm holding down the--- NO! Oh no! AHHH! My sleeve...! My shirt caught on FIRE!!!

PlayStation Representative: This should have reset you video settings. You will now have to set your resolution. Let me know when you have done that.

Me: MY HOME! MY HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN!!! Someone call for help!!! 911! 911!

PlayStation Representative: If you have completed the following steps your PS3 system should now be up and running normally. Do you have any further questions? How would rate your customer service expirence, sir?

Me: You... You son of a--- ***Dies***

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 43 (260 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
1463 posts

Dec 5, 2012

iseelamepeople wrote:

You're all set. I'll make sure this gets handled; but all affected users will be taken care of. But yes, it may be about 2-3 weeks for the resolution to kick in. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 43 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 5, 2012
LMAO @ alarmclock funny stuff. I use to rant on how horrible/mindless customer service workers are but since i worked retail. I know how horrible it is to have an upset customer and how that generally just makes things worse. So i didn't get irate when the guy i was talking to honestly had no idea what i was talking about cause i could tell he was trying and new which is pretty much the best you can ask of someone when they are kind of confused. But the message board coupled with the toll free line has been a huge help. Thanks Mochuuu and everybody else that helped me out..
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 43 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Dec 5, 2012

i use to think sony had bad customer service-- until i tried to talk to someone at apple about my 500$ ipad-- and since it was over 30 days old they expected me to pay for customer service

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 5, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

i use to think sony had bad customer service-- until i tried to talk to someone at apple about my 500$ ipad-- and since it was over 30 days old they expected me to pay for customer service

That's surprising, although I understand that you can always get free technical support at an Apple Store...

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 43 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Dec 5, 2012

yeah after 30 days if you dont have applecare you cant talk to a person

and i dont live near a store

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 43 (202 Views)
0 Likes