Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/4 Update - BioShock 2

Dec 4, 2012
Great addition imo. I never got around to playing either so even better!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 4, 2012

In my opinion, i believe receiving Bioshock 2 for free WITHOUT Bioshock 1 is a total cop-out. no way in hell am i gonna buy bioshock 3 just to play bioshock 1 for the first time.

read all of the comments from the PSN Blog to understand that you, SONY, are totally FAILING on your customers. Go figure why your company and products are ranked as 'JUNK': Junk service and junk products.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Well in my opinion the US didn’t get as good of a deal as EU. NOT because of the games that were giving, but the fact that EU also got the cat woman DLC. They wasn’t going to get the DLC but the EU+ team went and talked to the publishers, and was able to get the DLC added on, They went form not getting the DLC to getting it in less than one day. That just shows how much they care about their plus members, would be nice to get same treatment.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Dec 5, 2012

bioshock 2 is a big game not gonna be able to play until 3-4 hours :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28518 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Not a Bioshock fan and I already have the Rockstar games in that collection :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 5, 2012

BioShock2:  If you try to get the game from the Free Games section it will charge you

but if you go to BioShock2's game page from the Featured section it will correctly let you get it for free

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Hi I'm a new poster, actually this is my first post. This actually just happened to me. I went to the free game games section went through the process and thought for some reason the 19.99 wasn't really going to come out of my account and sure enough it did. Is there anybody i can contact about getting my money back? I actually just signed up to plus and enjoyed playing infamous 2 and RE5 and don't plan on cancelling or anything. I just want my 20 bucks back.lol.Especially seeing how i can get the hard copy of the game for like 10 bucks at gamestop.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

@iseelamepeople

Yea this new store has been messing up a lot with this kind of stuff, I really think the new store sucks but that’s just me. Anyway this was the advice given when people were charged for RE5 and Quantum physics, not sure if it’s the same but I would think so.

- If you were one of the few who were accidentally charged for this free content, I'm working with the teams on a resolution for everyone affected. You may have already contacted Customer Service, and they are likely already processing a solution for you. For those who have not contacted Customer Service and were affected, please do so and they will get you taken care of:

PHONE 800-345-SONY Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (215 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Thanks man. I will use that number to call them tommarow and try to get this sorted out. Hopefully they just refund my card or atleast credit the money to my psn wallet. I honestly don't care cause i love bioshock. It's more of the principle of spending 20 dollars on something that is extremely cheap now.lol. 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Dec 5, 2012

iseelamepeople wrote:

Thanks man. I will use that number to call them tommarow and try to get this sorted out. Hopefully they just refund my card or atleast credit the money to my psn wallet. I honestly don't care cause i love bioshock. It's more of the principle of spending 20 dollars on something that is extremely cheap now.lol. 

If you were accidentally charged for this, we'll make sure everyone is automatically taken care of via refunds. It may take a week or so to prepare however. I'll exam more closely tomorrow morning, but rest assured, you'll be taken care of. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (189 Views)
0 Likes