PlayStation MVP
3721 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/31 Update: NBA Jam On Fire Edition and Chronovolt (PS Vita) Free for Plus

Jan 4, 2013
Anyway we can get hooked up with "Demon's Soul" next week? :smileywink:

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 62 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/31 Update: NBA Jam On Fire Edition and Chronovolt (PS Vita) Free for Plus

Jan 6, 2013

Screw Sony. I am completely **bleep**. They do not care about the individual gamers needs. I have been in contact with support almost a dozen times trying to get help with Playstation Plus. They don't care. All I want is one of 2 things to happen. 1 give me access to playstation plus on my sub-account. Or 2 make my sub-account a master account so I can **bleep** well buy it. am have owned a PS3 since day 1. I did not like my original psn ID so I changed it. Back then it was very confusing  on setting up accounts since I already had a master account I was required to set up a sub-account. I want this PSN ID. I want playstation plus on this ID. Just make it happen Sony. I know you can do it.   

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 62 (124 Views)
0 Likes