Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/31 Update: NBA Jam On Fire Edition and Chronovolt (PS Vita) Free for Plus

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

thank im going buy it right after i try out AC2 cant wait XD!!

http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/add-ons/bulletstorm-online-pass.html
if bulletstorm already with online pass?does the add online pass with 6 additional 'Echoes' mode maps worth for 10$? or the game already cover everything!!! incluing that 6 additional mode maps.

what u guys think!

buy it or not.=O

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10890 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/31 Update: NBA Jam On Fire Edition and Chronovolt (PS Vita) Free for Plus

Jan 1, 2013

And once again, I was not "preaching" or saying anything to anyone in particular. Please keep everything in control. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Meh. Last week's was better, to be honest.

Not a sports fan personally. What would make my day (even though I already own it) would be MAG. I have a thread about it here: https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/MAG-for-Playstation-Plus-Playstation-Blog-S...

I few games I would LOVE to see on IGC in the upcoming months:

- MAG

- Motorstorm Apocalypse

- Tokyo Jungle (wouldn't be surprised if this is already planned)

- Pixeljunk Eden

Oh, and even if this is JUST a discount, I would be happy if it was included: Catherine! Would totally buy it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (309 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Since Tokyo Jungle is discounted this week, I wouldn't expect it to show up free any time soon...
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 1, 2013
After several poor months this is an all time low for my experience for ps+. Not much else to say that hasn't been said. (Still holding out for Batman to go free like EU).
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (298 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10990 posts

Jan 1, 2013

This week I was happy to pick up Sound Shapes for less than the high $15 cost. If only I'd played the demo sooner than I could have fully realized what kind of seemingly fun game would have unfolded.

As for the rest of it, I can't say any of the other games are of interest. Without a Vita it's impossible to experience Chronovolt firsthand.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (282 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3589 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Some pretty good deals this week. Sound shapes for both ps3 and vita for a lil over $7 is awesome is tokyo jungle is a cool game for that price too. Nice to get a brand new vita game for free. I and many other Plus members would like to get more Day 1 free games going forward. Only dissapointing thing about NBA jam is that i believe the online servers are being shut down in a couple weeks. Can anyone confirm if im right?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 1, 2013

knightnorth wrote:
After several poor months this is an all time low for my experience for ps+. Not much else to say that hasn't been said. (Still holding out for Batman to go free like EU).

Like Tokyo Jungle, Batman was just discounted in the US. From what I have seen, when that happens it will be many months at least before it will be even considered to be a free title...

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Just a question but I don't want it to sound like a complaint - is this the only free game this month?

I just got a PS3 for Christmas and activated my free Plus trial. The free 8 games were amazing! I wasn't sure if that many titles (and great titles at that) would be available every month.

Was that just a big month for the holidays?

Like I said - certainly not complaining! December games were worth the price of admission!
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 1, 2013
There should be 2 more games coming out next week, 1 PS3 game & 1 Vita game. We should be getting at least one new game per week, but there can be some exceptions...
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (227 Views)
0 Likes