Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1214 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/24 Update: Retro City Rampage Free - Holiday Sales Week 2

Dec 27, 2012
Sweet I wanted to try this game
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/24 Update: Retro City Rampage Free - Holiday Sales Week 2

Dec 27, 2012

xClayMeow wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Morgan:

I remember you mentioned in the blog that in Dec there will be plenty to match the EU's content for the US PS+ program. I'm sure that many people, including myself, thought you meant that we would be getting the same games that the EU got, but apparently you had a much looser meaning than that.

Please try to avoid making statements like that, because it can only lead to disappointment and frustration...

Only an idiot would think he meant we'd be getting the same games that EU got seeing as that's never been the case before.

Not true. We got Borderlands and Resident Evil 5 after the EU. The EU is getting Bioshock 2 next month...

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Morgan:

I remember you mentioned in the blog that in Dec there will be plenty to match the EU's content for the US PS+ program. I'm sure that many people, including myself, thought you meant that we would be getting the same games that the EU got, but apparently you had a much looser meaning than that.

Please try to avoid making statements like that, because it can only lead to disappointment and frustration...

Only an idiot would think he meant we'd be getting the same games that EU got seeing as that's never been the case before.

Not true. We got Borderlands and Resident Evil 5 after the EU. The EU is getting Bioshock 2 next month...

2 out of 20 games? yeah, that's the "same" :rolleyes:

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Dec 27, 2012

By match i mean, equal amount of quality. Not the same game but a different game that is just as good. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 27, 2012

xClayMeow wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Morgan:

2 out of 20 games? yeah, that's the "same" :rolleyes:

Those were just a couple of examples, there were more matches than that. Don't present it as if there are virtually no matches. 

Seeing that you are pretty new to the PS3, you probably didn't even realize it...

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 27, 2012

d_razaq wrote:

By match i mean, equal amount of quality. Not the same game but a different game that is just as good. 

I understand your point, thanks....

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 28, 2012

just a nice friendly reminder 

DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (132 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 28, 2012

But they are so hungry and needy for luvings ...

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (118 Views)