Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 12/17 Update: Anomaly Warzne Earth - Holiday Sales

Dec 22, 2012
One thing that the EU seems to consistently get that we don't are free day-one PSN releases. I know we got a few like VF5 and Double Dragon, but I think that we should have gotten more like Retrograde and Hell Yeah, like they did in the EU. I would think that securing these titles would be easier than the full PS3 games, and I think securing these brand new PSN titles for PS+ would add a lot of value to the membership and ensures that the subscribers won't have already purchased these titles...
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (395 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
One thing that the EU seems to consistently get that we don't are free day-one PSN releases. I know we got a few like VF5 and Double Dragon, but I think that we should have gotten more like Retrograde and Hell Yeah, like they did in the EU. I would think that securing these titles would be easier than the full PS3 games, and I think securing these brand new PSN titles for PS+ would add a lot of value to the membership and ensures that the subscribers won't have already purchased these titles...

Don't forget Awesomenauts and The Simpsons arcade game, I believe those were both day 1 release freebies.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (379 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1474 posts

Dec 22, 2012

snakeman07 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Don't forget Awesomenauts and The Simpsons arcade game, I believe those were both day 1 release freebies.

Another will be announced before the month of December is up. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (377 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Nice tease.  Merry Christmas ...

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (368 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Dec 22, 2012

snakeman07 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

I was strickly talking about the PS+ after the IGC program was implemented, before that it was a rare treat that we got a full PS3 game or a new PSN game...

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Dec 22, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

ok what game is comeing out in the next 2 weeks-- **bleep** tease LMAO

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Not that it makes a difference at this point, but I love Anomoly. Been playing it since it downloaded! Not the Pixeljunk Monsters my wife had hoped for (she loves the co-op tower defense stuff), but still a great game!

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 23, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Hmmmm now we wait for The Drop!

The only IGC game expiring is the Vita game "Tales From Space"

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1474 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Dua1-Blade- wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Hmmmm now we wait for The Drop!

The only IGC game expiring is the Vita game "Tales From Space"

The game I was hinting at won't be dropping this week; but the next one (it'll be coming on Dec 31, Monday with the Store Update on that same day due to the holiday publish schedule. 

Meantime, I'm unsubscribing from this week's Sound Off, and will be moving on to next week's: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/Sound-Off-PS-Plus-12-24-Update-Retro-City-Ra...

I'll be subscribing to that post and hanging out there along with other spots on these forums. Leave your feedback, or just discuss; thanks! 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Dec 26, 2012
This **bleep** lasted 10 minutes in my PS3. What a waste of time downloading this crap...
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (225 Views)