I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/8 Update: Mega Man 9 and 10; God of War Multiplayer Beta: Free for Plus Mem

Jan 8, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

mainkster wrote:

wouldn't be cool if you had 500 comments here too , and they could repy/quote each other instead of saying @386 said .. 

I don't understand the relevance of this post :smileyfrustrated:.  What about 500 comments?  And you can quote, like I just did.  Maybe not on the PS3 browser though.

This is a reference to the Blog post - you cannot quote other users.  You have to say @22 (comment number 22), or in the example above the 386th post.  The blog post has 14 pages of comments ... 680+ (and counting).  At least that is what I think mainkster means ...

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (451 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
1463 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/8 Update: Mega Man 9 and 10; God of War Multiplayer Beta: Free for Plus Mem

Jan 9, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

how about FREE game DLC?

Or even better, give us the opportunity to choose any game within a price range of Sony's choice!

It's not a matter of just price. The games we select for Plus need to be cleared and OKed by each publisher. As you can imagine, doing this for every single piece of content on the PS Store would be next to impossible. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Jan 9, 2013

yes it was in reference to the psblog almost 700 comments there , here we are only at 22 comments , 

anyways tried megaman , its exactly how i remembered it in the 80' , maybe this time i will try to beat it ,

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (393 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

It's not letting me get MM9 and 10 probably because I already bought 10 when it came out, fix this. I'm so sick and tired of being locked out of bundles on Plus because I bought pieces of it earlier.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (377 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27870 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Smashbro29 wrote:

It's not letting me get MM9 and 10 probably because I already bought 10 when it came out, fix this. I'm so sick and tired of being locked out of bundles on Plus because I bought pieces of it earlier.

Check this out Smash:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/Mega-Man-9-and-10-Bundle-Access-Issues-for-P...

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (373 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Wow.  Is it just me, or are there a number of quality related issues on a weekly basis with each PS+ release?  It seems to me that around servicing PS+ is running on shoestring budget.  Weekly issue, low mod participation (too few mods) ... just look at various topics here for the issues that have surfaced this year alone.

I really do try to be nice about this, as I run development department, and I have my own quality issues!  :smileysad:  But as a consumer of PS+, I expect more from Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (371 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Awesome. That worked. Was a lot harder than I thought it would be though finding the demo to Mega Man 9 was a challenge.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Hi Morgan,

Hope you see this.  I've heard from a couple people that Infamous 2 isn't currently available for PS+, that it was removed with the update yesterday.  I haven't had a chance to verify this myself, but I thought you may want to take a quick look into this, since I don't remember hearing that it was going to be removed, and it's still in the PS+ ads.

Thanks,

Tyler

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I can't believe they removed Infamous 2 and did not replace it with something of similar quality. I guess the Mega Mans count as two games....that's less incentive for new users of plus to sign up by taking a AAA title down and replacing it and Scott Pilgrim and old MMs. WTH is going on here?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (353 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1463 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

tylerh1701 wrote:

Hi Morgan,

Hope you see this.  I've heard from a couple people that Infamous 2 isn't currently available for PS+, that it was removed with the update yesterday.  I haven't had a chance to verify this myself, but I thought you may want to take a quick look into this, since I don't remember hearing that it was going to be removed, and it's still in the PS+ ads.

Thanks,

Tyler

The removal of inFAMOUS 2 from PS Plus was an error associated with the wider sale on it ending. We're fixing this now and it should be back in the collection by next week at the latest. within 1 - 2 weeks. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (341 Views)
0 Likes