Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/29 Update: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus

Jan 29, 2013
so if Vita was never included in PS+ all we would have got this week is 50% off section 8 & 30% off Madden?

That would probably go down as the worst update in PS+ history.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 31 of 39 (275 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3896 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/29 Update: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus

Jan 29, 2013

JSiggy wrote:
so if Vita was never included in PS+ all we would have got this week is 50% off section 8 & 30% off Madden?

Yep but thats howw some of the weeks use to be. People sem to have forgotten that. As a member of plus since day 1 the weekly updates now are far better than they use to be.

Message 32 of 39 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

Yep but thats howw some of the weeks use to be. People sem to have forgotten that. As a member of plus since day 1 the weekly updates now are far better than they use to be.

No, I haven't forgotten what the service was like.  I simply thought they were making a point of changing the service for the better.   For full disclosure, I belong to a forum that includes European Plus members so for the past many months I have been able to compare the games they are offered with the games we are offered.  Sure it comes down to personal taste but there are far more AAA games on the EU side that I would have loved to get instead of the NA offerings.  I mean, they're getting Sleeping Dogs this week.

Message 33 of 39 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 29, 2013

someday wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

No, I haven't forgotten what the service was like.  I simply thought they were making a point of changing the service for the better.   For full disclosure, I belong to a forum that includes European Plus members so for the past many months I have been able to compare the games they are offered with the games we are offered.  Sure it comes down to personal taste but there are far more AAA games on the EU side that I would have loved to get instead of the NA offerings.  I mean, they're getting Sleeping Dogs this week.

And Amazon sold the PC version of Sleeping Dogs for $10. Everyone puts their own value on games. You may want Sleeping Dogs, but there's probably just as many people that are hoping it's something different next week.

Message 34 of 39 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 29, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

someday wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

And Amazon sold the PC version of Sleeping Dogs for $10. Everyone puts their own value on games. You may want Sleeping Dogs, but there's probably just as many people that are hoping it's something different next week.

Sleeping Dogs for PS3 is now $37.  But, that's not really the point.  Yes, everyone has different tastes.  I'm sure there are plenty of people who wanted Foosball long before it was offered on Plus.  I just would prefer different games. 

Message 35 of 39 (251 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Jan 30, 2013

JSiggy wrote:

Well I can't share your opinion that it'd be the worst update in histroy; but yeah, that's how it would have been. We had these types of updates not too long ago: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/26/playstation-plus-update-50-off-select-psn-titles/

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 36 of 39 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 31, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

Well I can't share your opinion that it'd be the worst update in histroy; but yeah, that's how it would have been. We had these types of updates not too long ago: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/26/playstation-plus-update-50-off-select-psn-titles/

Question: How come Quantum Conundrum was removed from the IGC so early? Was it a mistake? This page still shows it as one of the free games. http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/?CMP=PSPLUSINTBAN-PS-HOME

Message 37 of 39 (170 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1487 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Jan 31, 2013

Crusher201 wrote:

Question: How come Quantum Conundrum was removed from the IGC so early? Was it a mistake? This page still shows it as one of the free games. http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/?CMP=PSPLUSINTBAN-PS-HOME

I'm looking into this now, but it appears it may have been an error. Will create a new thread in the Plus forums when I have news on this. 

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 38 of 39 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

someday wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

someday wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

Sleeping Dogs for PS3 is now $37.  But, that's not really the point.  Yes, everyone has different tastes.  I'm sure there are plenty of people who wanted Foosball long before it was offered on Plus.  I just would prefer different games. 

sleeping dogs seems to go on sale for 19 dollars up here in Canada every 2 or 3 weeks

Message 39 of 39 (129 Views)
0 Likes