Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/29 Update: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus

Jan 29, 2013

I'm happy because I don't already own Ninja Guiden ... I never would have purchased it, even from the discount rack.  Hopefully it will be a fun distraction for a few hrs.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 39 (248 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/29 Update: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus

Jan 29, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

HOW ABOUT GIVING US GREAT PS1/PSP games for free?!

Lol, wot?! I didn't buy a Vita to play s PS1/PSP games and I'd venture a guess that I'm in the majority. If I wanted to play PS1 games, I'd connect my PS1...instead, it's been collecting dust for 10-15 years.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 39 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jan 29, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Dubloon7 wrote:

HOW ABOUT GIVING US GREAT PS1/PSP games for free?!

Lol, wot?! I didn't buy a Vita to play s PS1/PSP games and I'd venture a guess that I'm in the majority. If I wanted to play PS1 games, I'd connect my PS1...instead, it's been collecting dust for 10-15 years.

actually, from what i understand you can still play PS1 discs in the PS3, but no PS2 games.  i would rather get the games for "free" to play rather than chalk up $10+ for FF7 even though most retailers sell it for that price used, if you can find it.

in all, i would rathe rplay good PS1/PSP games on my vita, instead of **bleep** Vita games.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 39 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9699 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Ninja Gaiden isn't really my thing. I'm sure it is a great game but I'll pass. NBA Jam On Fire is really hooking me in lately, it's very fun. I certainly do not need a new game every week, heck I can go months without a new game.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 39 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Nothing for me this week (Vitaless).
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 39 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10988 posts

Jan 29, 2013

January grabbed me with the annual sale. That aside, it really didn't do much. Well, at least it did more than some other months. Some months Plus just dropped like a fly dead in some soup. With the likes of Darksiders I was able to try that out for a first. The Mega Men too. Though, personally I don't really care too much about any of those games after playing them. That's to say they're kind of okay, but not exactly where it's at.

This week there's nothing in sight that I'm particularly after. With no Vita, I won't be be playing Ninja Gaiden, nor will I buy a Vita just to play the game. None of the discounts are attractive either.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 39 (208 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

This week there's nothing in sight that I'm particularly after. With no Vita, I won't be be playing Ninja Gaiden, nor will I buy a Vita just to play the game. None of the discounts are attractive either.

Question - Will you "purchase" Ninja Gaiden to have it available "just in case" something changes in the future?  Even if you have no plans to purchase a Vita ... maybe you will win one in a contest or something silly like that.  Just wondering ... I "purchase" everything offered for "free" via PS+ because I never know what will happen next ...

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 39 (180 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10988 posts

Jan 29, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

Question - Will you "purchase" Ninja Gaiden to have it available "just in case" something changes in the future?  Even if you have no plans to purchase a Vita ... maybe you will win one in a contest or something silly like that.  Just wondering ... I "purchase" everything offered for "free" via PS+ because I never know what will happen next ...

Yeah, I'll be keeping the game on file. If ever I have a Vita, the game will be mine to try out then. However, at this time there's no games for the Vita that compel me to own one, not even those from November's fill of freebies.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 39 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1474 posts

Jan 29, 2013

someday wrote:

I don't have a Vita and I'm not buying one.  This splitting of the Plus group by offering Vita stuff one week and nothing for PS3 people is unfortunate.  Great for those who have both I guess but it lessens the deal for most of us.  My membership lapsed in December and I've been waiting for a reason to come back.  Weeks like this don't help.

Before PS Plus for Vita came along, a week like this, there simply would not have been a game added to the Instant Game Collection. Adding PS Vita games to the IGC hasn't taken away frorm the frequency of addditions to the PS3; so the 'lessening of the deal' actually has not occured =) 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 39 (153 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3588 posts

Jan 29, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

someday wrote:

I don't have a Vita and I'm not buying one.  This splitting of the Plus group by offering Vita stuff one week and nothing for PS3 people is unfortunate.  Great for those who have both I guess but it lessens the deal for most of us.  My membership lapsed in December and I've been waiting for a reason to come back.  Weeks like this don't help.

Before PS Plus for Vita came along, a week like this, there simply would not have been a game added to the Instant Game Collection. Adding PS Vita games to the IGC hasn't taken away frorm the frequency of addditions to the PS3; so the 'lessening of the deal' actually has not occured =) 

Yea people don't seem to get that.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 39 (151 Views)
0 Likes