Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
22 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/29 Update: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus

Jan 28, 2013

The topic is "Sound Off" so that's what I did.  Just because you don't agree with me doesn't change my opinion.  I've been a member from the beginning and didn't really care if there were "off" weeks since I already had the service.  I'm just expressing that coming back seems to take a different criteria and so far I haven't seen anything that warrants rejoining.  No reason to get bent out of shape over my post.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 39 (265 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Re: Sound Off: PS Plus 1/29 Update: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS Vita) Free for PS Plus

Jan 28, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 39 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jan 28, 2013

ain't no thang but a chickan wang, but instead of this small asian wang we get more garbage games. HOW ABOUT GIVING US GREAT PS1/PSP games for free?!

ninja? NO THANKS!

NOTHING AGAIN FOR ME, THANKS FOR GIVING ME MORE GARBAGE FOR THIS GARBAGE PLUS SERVICE!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 39 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

ain't no thang but a chickan wang, but instead of this small asian wang we get more garbage games. HOW ABOUT GIVING US GREAT PS1/PSP games for free?!

ninja? NO THANKS!

NOTHING AGAIN FOR ME, THANKS FOR GIVING ME MORE GARBAGE FOR THIS GARBAGE PLUS SERVICE!

You'd rather have 16+ old games than a rather new one with trophies? THEN GO PLAY A PLAYSTATION ONE.

Seriously, grow up. If your that hard up for free PSone games, go to your local goodwill, I'm sure they have a few games for 25cents. Maybe you'll score the system for $5.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 39 (238 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013
SHUT THE **bleep** UP i don't play games for **bleep** trophies. i'm no trophie munger, unlike you.  i play games for their content. ninja gaiden doesn't have quality content, so it's not for me. all of the old PS1 games HAVE QUALITY, can't say that for a vast majority of PS3 and Vita games. who gives you the right to censor my freedom of speech? FU MODS!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 39 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jan 28, 2013

forgot to point out that PS1 games, and their developers actually put effort and thought into their games way back when. but if they evcer saw enough profit from that one game to make a sequel or more they lost that incentive and lost all focus of what good games are. look at Final Fantasy: mediocre 1st NES game but enough people actually bought it they made more and more cuz they were taken out of bankruptcy, but now they are all total garbage, very similar to the garbage PS+ and the games they give us.

i'd rather see free OLD games, instead of free garbage, uninventive games like arcade fighters, FPS *cough* MW3/4/5/6/7/8/9/......., and crap hack-and-slashers like Ninja gaiden

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 39 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jan 28, 2013

so, tp put it simply: EFF THIS UPDATE!

Even though this will be "free" i'm not even going to purchase the free content as it's not even worth my frustration and time.

how about giving us DLC content for free, like SoundShapes DLC even though they're $1 a piece. better yet don't do that cuz i don't plan to renew my plus service and i want to actually keep that **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 39 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1185 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

i don't play games for **bleep** trophies. i'm no trophie munger, unlike you.  i play games for their content. ninja gaiden doesn't have quality content, so it's not for me.

all of the old PS1 games HAVE QUALITY, can't say that for a vast majority of PS3 and Vita games.

Edit: inflammatory comments removed

Stay classy champ. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 39 (217 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Stay classy, chumps :-D

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 39 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Oh god, I'm going to toss my Vita in frustration. I just know it. Still, I'm glad to see them giving out Sigma. It's not a game I would have bought on my own, as I already owned it when it came out as just Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox. Good release.

The sale, on the other hand, is a bit lackluster. You're head lining it with Madden. I feel like anyone who would want Madden probably has it by this point. Greed Corp feels like more of a proof of concept than an actual game.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 39 (197 Views)
0 Likes