Reply
Apr 27 2013
By: narutodmt First Son 3 posts
Offline

Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

13 replies 453 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

Would kind soul  be willing to give me a the soul sacrafice pre-order bonus  code from gamestop Smiley Happy  I really want the Original japanese voice over i cant stand the english voices Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 14 (453 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/14/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013

I would be willing to trade an Adventure Quest guardian accont for the code. The character is level 93.  Heres the page  http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=58162369

Message 2 of 14 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013

narutodmt wrote:

Would kind soul  be willing to give me a the soul sacrafice pre-order bonus  code from gamestop Smiley Happy  I really want the Original japanese voice over i cant stand the english voices Smiley Sad


I wonder if u want the code only  that mean u will buy the game , then why didn't  u preorder it from GS too? anyways if u only care about the japanese voices it will be available later as a DLC to buy it .
 

Message 3 of 14 (441 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13601 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

narutodmt wrote:

Would kind soul  be willing to give me a the soul sacrafice pre-order bonus  code from gamestop Smiley Happy  I really want the Original japanese voice over i cant stand the english voices Smiley Sad


I wonder if u want the code only  that mean u will buy the game , then why didn't  u preorder it from GS too? anyways if u only care about the japanese voices it will be available later as a DLC to buy it .
 


He most likely wants the digital copy.

 

There has been no confirmation that the NA digital release of SS will include the pre-order bonuses. The EU store has a pre-order section that clearly shows that they will get it, but SCEA hasn't releasd any such confirmation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 14 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013
well here they said they will have more info early next week so maybe there will be a chance for digital bonuses.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/24/soul-sacrifice-out-next-week-new-pre-order-trailer/
Message 5 of 14 (435 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13601 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013

zack2091 wrote:
well here they said they will have more info early next week so maybe there will be a chance for digital bonuses.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/24/soul-sacrifice-out-next-week-new-pre-order-trailer/

Yeah, early next week = this week, because the game comes out Tuesday.

 

If they wait too long, it may be too late.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 14 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/14/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013
Well guys the problem for me is i dont have any money left to buy a physical copy i have enough on my PlayStation account to buy the game but you cant preorder on the us store
Message 7 of 14 (425 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13601 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 27, 2013

narutodmt wrote:
Well guys the problem for me is i dont have any money left to buy a physical copy i have enough on my PlayStation account to buy the game but you cant preorder on the us store

But you never know.


The pre-order bonus for Gravity Rush was available for anyone who downloaded the digital version on Day 1.

 

They may do something similar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 14 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/10/2012
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 28, 2013
well if they have any info they should put it on monday and TBH it's not cool knowing the game will come out next day , good thing I preordered it on 1 April.
Message 9 of 14 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
13601 posts
 

Re: Soul Sacrifice PreOrder Bonus?

Apr 28, 2013

zack2091 wrote:
well if they have any info they should put it on monday and TBH it's not cool knowing the game will come out next day , good thing I preordered it on 1 April.

Which is why I just pre-ordered a physical copy.

 

Though it sucks, because it will be shipped. I was kinda hoping to just download it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 14 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes