Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: Soul Sacrifice Free Spirits' Falconfeather DLC (Check your Email)

Apr 30, 2013
Nah, I race, I shoot, and play sports. Granted, sometimes I'll delve into games like Icon and Shadow of the collosus, but I'm not into magic/sorcery/demon type games
Message 21 of 39 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

Livingidea wrote:
Anyone code workin?

I signed in here, and it gave me a discription of the item and said claim. It also said you'd have to claim from in game vendor, but that you have to get to a particular part of the story before you can claim or maybe use it. Hope this helps.

I haven't had time to check it out in game as I've been busy running around helping my Wife with getting my son ready for a 3 day field trip he's going on. Fun, fun. Hope to get into it tomorrow after I get in a long walk and do some weights.

Message 22 of 39 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Nah, I race, I shoot, and play sports. Granted, sometimes I'll delve into games like Icon and Shadow of the collosus, but I'm not into magic/sorcery/demon type games

That's unfortunate, I only saw you that one time in BS but it's a nice touch when you run into familiar people / names in games~.

Message 23 of 39 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 30, 2013
I tried to redeem via the store on my PC and got the invalid message. Tried again from my Vita and it showed as valid but didn't download
Message 24 of 39 (418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 1, 2013
It must be faulty code on sonys part
Message 25 of 39 (409 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013

Anyone else have a code they aren't using? Could you please PM me? I wasn't signed up for the darn newsletter, never expected to miss something like this. Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 39 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 1, 2013

If anyone happens to have a code for the "Spirits' Falconfeather" they aren't planning to use please feel free to drop me a pm.  I would be very appreciative. =3

Message 27 of 39 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 1, 2013

Livingidea wrote:
It must be faulty code on sonys part

According to one reply on the blog post, sometimes vouchers don't get "activated" until the store updates, so if anyone tried earlier today, that could be why.

So try the code now that the store updated.

Message 28 of 39 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013

yo any1 have a code they aren't going to use and mind pm'ing it to me? i didnt sign up for the newsletter b/c i figured it would mostly be spam. Thnks!

Message 29 of 39 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Yeah, I didn't get a code either.. that sucks why don't they put it up so you can at least purchase it?

wait, I did get a free spell but mine is a golem... a very strong one.. forget what it's called. Also I purchased the game from Best buy and the only code I've gotten so far was the online pass, the pre-order DLC code I have not gotten yet.. I'm still waiting for it..

Message 30 of 39 (318 Views)
0 Likes