May 10 2013
By: UnrealButcher Uncharted Territory 1508 posts

Soul Sacrifice 4 free dlc codes.

14 replies 2290 views Edited May 10, 2013

Just letting anyone with Soul Sacrifice know that there are 4 free codes up. They can be used more then once, but are finite. Also has an interview.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/10/soul-sacrifice-a-sacrificial-qa-with-keiji-inafune/comment...

Message 1 of 15 (2,290 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Re: Soul Sacrifice 4 free dlc codes.

May 10, 2013

Meh. I already have the better versions of those offerings.

I'm a bit disappointed with how I'm currently going. I reached level 99/1 (Holy Mode), and now find it hard to find parties. Most people want high damage dealers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 15 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

I'm a bit disappointed with how I'm currently going. I reached level 99/1 (Holy Mode), and now find it hard to find parties. Most people want high damage dealers.

So I'm confused. You have these spells, but they say from the blog.

And I quote:

"In Soul Sacrifice, you can unleash a breadth of special attacks and abilities by sacrificing various Offerings. Exclusively for the PS.Blog community, we’ve listed four vouchers below, which can be redeemed to obtain otherwise inaccessible Offerings (you can’t get them any other way)."

Message 3 of 15 (2,285 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

So I'm confused. You have these spells, but they say from the blog.

And I quote:

"In Soul Sacrifice, you can unleash a breadth of special attacks and abilities by sacrificing various Offerings. Exclusively for the PS.Blog community, we’ve listed four vouchers below, which can be redeemed to obtain otherwise inaccessible Offerings (you can’t get them any other way)."

Because all the "Spirits" offerings that they give you, are the fully powered versions of other offerings.

The only difference is that since this is a free version, it has less uses.

The Spirit's Frostblade is the same as the Swordmaster Icebrand (or something like that). 

The only difference is that:

1. The Spirit's Frostblade has 5 more power.

2. It lasts 5 less seconds.

3. It only has 2 uses (vs 10 for the Swordmaster Icebrand)

Message 4 of 15 (2,280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Alright, thanks for that info. I haven't opened my retail copy yet. I've been playing the demo still, since I was trying to use my Credit Card to download it off the store to get the extras. No luck with that though. Guess I should just open the box.

How long did it take you to get to your level? Do you think you'll make another character to level up differently? Are you bored with it now, or just upset people don't want to play with your particular build? TIA.

Edit: I take it these aren't upgradeable? I was wondering if it ruins the experience using them.

Message 5 of 15 (2,270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

May 10, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

Just letting anyone with Soul Sacrifice know that there are 4 free codes up. They can be used more then once, but are finite. Also has an interview.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/10/soul-sacrifice-a-sacrificial-qa-with-keiji-inafune/comment...

I finally got the game delivered to me today; definitely trying those codes. Thanks for the head up~.

Message 6 of 15 (2,266 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

May 10, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

Alright, thanks for that info. I haven't opened my retail copy yet. I've been playing the demo still, since I was trying to use my Credit Card to download it off the store to get the extras. No luck with that though. Guess I should just open the box.

How long did it take you to get to your level? Do you think you'll make another character to level up differently? Are you bored with it now, or just upset people don't want to play with your particular build? TIA.

Not long really. I found a nice level where the only requirement is to find "Soul Shards", so I just collect 4/5 and then farm monsters over and over. At a certain level (i'm not really sure which level), the amount of saving/sacrificing needed to reach the next level stays the same. So it took about 7-8 minutes per level (I had to restart the level each time since Level 100 is maximum and I had to lower my Magic by 1 level each time my Life raised 1 level)

I know I saw people on day 2 already at 1/99 or similar Level 100 builds.

I don't think I'll make another character. I've already invested a lot of time in my current one, with all the sigils and SE/LE i've collected, as well as all my offerings. And playing through the story again would be quite redundant (all the enemies/bosses are just re-hashes)

Maybe I'll just slowly work my way to the opposite extreme (Level 1/99). Or maybe try 50/50. Because at level 99/1 or 1/99, your appearance changes to Holy/Chaos mode and there's no customization in how you look (besides gender). So you all look the same.

Message 7 of 15 (2,264 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Re: Soul Sacrifice™ PlayStation.Blog Exclusive Free DLC Offerings

Jun 26, 2013

I just redeemed all four (4) voucher codes for Soul Sacrifice, they are still valid and they went through without a problem.

Message 8 of 15 (1,998 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Still live. Just redeemed all 4. Any other dlc I can get besides the free ones on the store currently and these 4 items? Just bought it Tuesday with the ps+ sale
Message 9 of 15 (1,730 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Aug 15, 2013

diagos1 wrote:
Still live. Just redeemed all 4. Any other dlc I can get besides the free ones on the store currently and these 4 items? Just bought it Tuesday with the ps+ sale

I can also confirm that these codes still work. Smiley Happy

Grindhead_Jim

Message 10 of 15 (1,723 Views)
0 Likes