PlayStation MVP
16068 posts

Re: Sony too slow with Software/OS updates

Apr 8, 2014

Seems like puppetmaster is just complaing to troll.... Because he seems to be OK with Sony not copying everything Microsoft is doing....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Is-the-PS4-worth-the-money/td-p/43316432

"There are no problems, system works great alreasy, just needs time for the library to grow which is normal. Improvements are coming,."

Terrible troll is terrible

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 81 of 138 (317 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Apr 8, 2014

For what the PS3 is the PS4 shouldve been all that and more out of the box.  

I was wanting to put my mp3's on it but instead I have to sunscribe to a service to listen to music I already have?   Plus looking for info about that I find a comment from Sony saying it was an over sight and that was 5 months ago!   

Seriously how hard is it to make a program/app to save/play them especially when one was on the ps3.   CD playback isnt much an issue IMO either, after all who uses cd's now anyways. Usually to convert to a format you like but other then that just download it from itunes or such. 

I also dont understand why ps3 controllers dont work with the ps4 either.  I can understand it cant work well for games that use the touchpad but other then that its bluetooth and should work anyways.  Moneygrab otherwise but at least if it did work I could use them till I bought the newer controllers.  

Another thing is bandwidth usage, you should be allowed to set the speed so it doesnt bog down your internet for other devices, sure a good router with QoS fixes that but not everyone has it or should be required to have one.   

No video, youtube, dynamic themes and games to play with keyboard and mouse support really makes you wonder WTH was Sony thinking or even trying to do to improve the system.  

Message 82 of 138 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Slower than who?

The team that's focus is on playing catch up?

Have they upgraded to 1080p yet?

Message 83 of 138 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Apr 8, 2014

LOL u mad nbecause i showed how dumb your arguemtns are?? BLind fanboy. Sony is again losing the worlds biggest maret because they cannot delivers services as well. Games are also very slow to come, and sonys marketing is terribler. That makes you cty fanbpy tears its's the truth.

Message 84 of 138 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14889 posts

Apr 8, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

LOL u mad nbecause i showed how dumb your arguemtns are?? BLind fanboy. Sony is again losing the worlds biggest maret because they cannot delivers services as well. Games are also very slow to come, and sonys marketing is terribler. That makes you cty fanbpy tears its's the truth.

• Argumentum ad nauseam
  • Ad hominem
  • Poor spelling and grammar

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."

Fabulous!
Message 85 of 138 (299 Views)
Wastelander
840 posts

Apr 8, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

This poor troll doesn't know how to use proper grammar or punctuation. I feel for ya kid, I really do. While you troll the Sony forums I'm going to go enjoy my Playstation 4. 

PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
LET'S GO NEW YORK RANGERS!
Playstation - Playstation 2 - Playstation 3 - PlayStation 4
Keep the tradition going Sony!
Message 86 of 138 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
823 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Missanabie wrote:

For what the PS3 is the PS4 shouldve been all that and more out of the box.  

I was wanting to put my mp3's on it but instead I have to sunscribe to a service to listen to music I already have?   Plus looking for info about that I find a comment from Sony saying it was an over sight and that was 5 months ago!   

Seriously how hard is it to make a program/app to save/play them especially when one was on the ps3.   CD playback isnt much an issue IMO either, after all who uses cd's now anyways. Usually to convert to a format you like but other then that just download it from itunes or such. 

I also dont understand why ps3 controllers dont work with the ps4 either.  I can understand it cant work well for games that use the touchpad but other then that its bluetooth and should work anyways.  Moneygrab otherwise but at least if it did work I could use them till I bought the newer controllers.  

Another thing is bandwidth usage, you should be allowed to set the speed so it doesnt bog down your internet for other devices, sure a good router with QoS fixes that but not everyone has it or should be required to have one.   

No video, youtube, dynamic themes and games to play with keyboard and mouse support really makes you wonder WTH was Sony thinking or even trying to do to improve the system.  

really? you want to use the ds3 on the ps4? That by far is the stupidest remark I've seen.

Message 87 of 138 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Apr 8, 2014
@Missanabie

I still use CD's since a lot of devices including the PS3 don't support file types worth listening to. MP3 hasn't been a logical choice in years yet people still use them as their main format. MP3 doesn't even make sense anymore unless you are a pirate/hoarder who downloads more discographies then one can listen to in a lifetime.
Message 88 of 138 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Apr 8, 2014

I can fix this issue guys if you dont like how sony are moving on updates sell your consoles that easy stick to ms as i see this if ghost can run 1080p 60fps on a close launch tittle i can imagine only how games will be on the ps4 down the line the xbox couldn't even do that.. and this magic direct x12 is gonna push games Better lol i will try to see that happend :] 

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 89 of 138 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16068 posts

Apr 8, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

LOL u mad nbecause i showed how dumb your arguemtns are??

Mad? YOU must be the mad one since I'm catching you trolling.... you're making an argument about Sony, then in another thread , you comment that all is well and you're being patient.... you're terrible at trolling. I just caught you in a lie.

BLind fanboy.
And you're a blind Xbox fanboy/troll....

Sony is again losing the worlds biggest maret because they cannot delivers services as well. Games are also very slow to come, and sonys marketing is terribler. That makes you cty fanbpy tears its's the truth
Dude, get over yourself. 1+1 =/= Win.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 90 of 138 (362 Views)
0 Likes