Sackboy
531 posts

Re: Sony too slow with Software/OS updates

Apr 8, 2014

Res-R-Rex wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Then they will lose the US market again, Americans have less patience then Japan, europe. Sony is sqaundering their earl;y lead already.

When exactly did they lose it? Everything indicates that the PS4 is dominating xbone as of this moment and will continue to do so.  Nobody is concerned with another box that will control your TV, we have Direct TV and Dish, no need for the xbone cable box.

Sony only dominates in Japan, and Europe. The Xbox One has been recently outselling the PS4 in the US.

http://n4g.com/news/1488082/usa-weekly-chart-week-ending-3-29-2014

Message 71 of 138 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Crazy3001 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

HUH? FEatures ps 4 already has??? BS:

Friend notifications

Direct upload to you tune

Twitch archiving

720 Twitch Streams

Suspend/resume

you tube

Ability to play MP3

There are more.

They also said external storage is coming shortly, meanwhile at sony.,.......................

These are things ps4 does not have x1 has added since lauynch

Cry more.... I love your tears of comparison....

Go home xbot.

How is wanting more features for the PS4 being an "Xbot"? You don't make sense

Because of the "monkey see, monkey want/do" menality he has.....
All he does is complain about what Micrsoft does and cries that Sony is slower to implement things.

Theres a perfectly legimitate reason for that... Microsoft is a software company. They've has 30+ years to figure it out.
Sony is a hardware company and has had 40+years to figure it out.... They're not experienced in software.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 72 of 138 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 8, 2014
PS4 doesn't make toast. I'm buying an Xbox

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 73 of 138 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 8, 2014

hockeykid2319 wrote:

Omg yes Sony is so f*cking slow! And on top of that, they hardly ever tell us what they are working on. This has been annoying me since PS3. I wish someone new would join that department and get their a**'s moving. :/

Sony has already announced what they're doing on the next update.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/19/upcoming-ps4-update-to-add-share-enhancements-and-hdcp-off...

Don't be a hypocrite. Sony has ALWAYS announced what they're doing, WHEN THEY ARE READY to do so.... Not when YOU feel like it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 74 of 138 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 8, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Then they will lose the US market again, Americans have less patience then Japan, europe. Sony is sqaundering their earl;y lead already.

People don't buy game consoes to watch media they already own and already have access to on other devices.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 75 of 138 (180 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Res-R-Rex wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

When exactly did they lose it? Everything indicates that the PS4 is dominating xbone as of this moment and will continue to do so.  Nobody is concerned with another box that will control your TV, we have Direct TV and Dish, no need for the xbone cable box.

They never did.... he just LOVES to compare PS vs Xbox and cry about it as if SOMEONE at Sony is going to notice.

He'll never realize he's a grain of sand on a beach.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 76 of 138 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014

GET_OUT_OF_SVER wrote:

Res-R-Rex wrote:

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Sony only dominates in Japan, and Europe. The Xbox One has been recently outselling the PS4 in the US.

http://n4g.com/news/1488082/usa-weekly-chart-week-ending-3-29-2014

Uses a TERRIBLE aggregate website that quotes numbers from a site that is KNOWN to fudge its numbers, depending on who is paying.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 77 of 138 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014
@GET_OUT_OF_SVER

You realize that VG Chartz is about as credible as The Onion. Right? They guess their numbers and then adjust them after official numbers are released. Many boards have even added VGChartz to their censored word list because of this.

You won't know anything until Microsofts quarterly report or at least until the march NPD data is released. Funny though how for the first time ever, M$ has been extremely quiet about their sales they usually boast about.
Message 78 of 138 (176 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Apr 8, 2014

If you guys really think that it is that easy to just up and add things to a completely different OS and architecture then by all means why don't you do it for them and show SONY how easy it is. All of you at home programers have no idea how many lines of code and how much work goes into just being able to do something as simple as play an MP3 file. Now if you want a buggy  multi-media device by al means go ahead and get an Xbox One I for one do NOT give a **bleep** what the Xbox can and can not do if i did i would be on the Microsoft forums reading all about it.

Now as for the features the PS4 SHOULD have it has already. The features that you may think it should have are just a novelty feature and has nothing to do with the Core of what the PlayStation 4 was designed to do. You talk about people wanting devices that have boat loads of features but you fail to realize is why would i want my PS4 to do what my TV, iPhone, iPod, MacBook, PS3, iPad and PC can do already. It would just be one more device with a redundant feature. I mean really is it that hard for you to live without the ability to play music or share photos using your PS4 when you can do the exact same thing by connecting your many other devices that have these features directly to your TV and not using you PS4 as a pass through.

Message 79 of 138 (170 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@GET_OUT_OF_SVER

You realize that VG Chartz is about as credible as The Onion. Right? They guess their numbers and then adjust them after official numbers are released. Many boards have even added VGChartz to their censored word list because of this.

You won't know anything until Microsofts quarterly report or at least until the march NPD data is released. Funny though how for the first time ever, M$ has been extremely quiet about their sales they usually boast about.

Lets not forget that Microsoft STILL won't report total Xbox One sales and just lumps 360 and Xbone sales together to look MORE impressive than they actually are.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 80 of 138 (218 Views)
0 Likes