Friend notifications

Direct upload to you tune

Twitch archiving

720 Twitch Streams

Suspend/resume

you tube

Ability to play MP3

There are more.

They also said external storage is coming shortly, meanwhile at sony.,.......................

These are things ps4 does not have x1 has added since lauynch

Cry more.... I love your tears of comparison....

Go home xbot.

How is wanting more features for the PS4 being an "Xbot"? You don't make sense

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Member Of The GAP Since 10/30/2004
Message 51 of 138 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6102 posts

Re: Sony too slow with Software/OS updates

Apr 7, 2014
@ crazy. Because the OP has a rep around the forums for praising microsoft, and yet if sony does said thing he finds a way to belittle it.

Which is textbook actions of a fanboy
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 52 of 138 (152 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10134 posts

Apr 7, 2014
@BaltRavensFan20

Yes Forza 4 was more child friendly then Forza 3 but Forza 3 still wasn't far off. Still had that suggested line, a boatload of assists and the ability to rewind every mistake. While these things could be turned off, it was still the default mode and every achievement could be had, playing like this and with the exception of rewind, this is how multiplayer was conducted as well.

PGR was certainly the better racing game on the Xbox platform. Problem is, the masses got too wrapped up in those custom paint jobs in Forza to pay attention to the better racing series. Then everybody got used to how much easier it was.
Message 53 of 138 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1638 posts

Apr 7, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Sony is again dragging their feet with OS features. MS already detaield their april update where you can organization your pins on the OS, PS4 desperately needs this, along with many other features like friend notifications, you tube, etc... Why is sony so slow compared to MS?

Mod Edit: Fixed grammar in title. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

Then why even come here? Go to your precious xbot land and watch TV. Just so you know, it's all over the news, xbone is adding even MORE TV uses for the xbone. Where are the games you ask? I don't need games, I CAN WATCH TV!!!!! Oh, and they are updating the controller? Why? Didn't you guys just buy a NICE, EXPENSIVE, XBONE ONLY, MEDIA REMOTE? Which your controller does, cause you don't play games with it and, oh yeah, and your, KRAPNEXT!!! Boy I'm glad I have Direct TV, I don't need to go out and buy a $500 cable box which...wait for it...I CAN CONTROL WITH MY VOICE!!!! Ohhhh, boy!!!! BUT, I can play games on my PS4 and watch TV with my Direct TV!!!!  Waaah, Waaah, Waah.

Message 54 of 138 (140 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Omg yes Sony is so f*cking slow! And on top of that, they hardly ever tell us what they are working on. This has been annoying me since PS3. I wish someone new would join that department and get their a**'s moving. :/

Message 55 of 138 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Blind fanboy logic. I want PS4 and sony to improve, must eb an xbot./ I own a ps4 not an X1, I don;t liek MS or theior policies, but I am not a blindd Cannot think for myself sony drone like many here. Sony is dropping the ball big time in how limited the PS4 feature wise is, and OS wise.

Message 56 of 138 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10134 posts

Apr 7, 2014
@Res-R-Rex

But I thought Kinect was supposed to be your remote. Apparently not as good as they pitched it to be if they now have to sell you a media remote
Message 57 of 138 (131 Views)
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Whjere did I say I was lookign forward to GT7?? I just said it's coming never said I want it learn to read.,

Message 58 of 138 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Re:

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2015

Message 59 of 138 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10134 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014
@mastorofpuppetz

But it's really not as bad as you make it out to be and according to Digital Foundry, the media features the PS4 has, operate better then Xbox One does. These other features will come but let's be realistic here. How bad do you really need them? I can watch Blu-Ray, DVD, Netflix, Hulu, etc. What else does it really need that isn't just a novelty?
Message 60 of 138 (182 Views)