Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Re: Sony too slow with Software/OS updates

Apr 7, 2014

Ms is now adding Direct upload to you tube tomorrow, sony doesnt even have a you tube app yet..Sigh.  sony falling further and further behind.

Message 11 of 138 (255 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: Sony too slow with Software/Os updates

Apr 7, 2014

Crazy3001 wrote:

Just because you might be happy with the way the PS4 is, not everyone is,  And if you don't let Sony know about it, and keep praising them, things will never get added.

48237706.jpg

Smiley Tongue

Anyways, I don't own a PS4 so...I can't say what features it needs or doesn't but can I only say: Wait and See.

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 138 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Dear People who psoted here,

I just want to tell you all something. PS4 has out sold MS almost 2 to 1 already. Sonys no where lossing any thing. Also For youtube to work. This has to be done by GOOGLE. Seeing they own youtube. MS maybe made a deal to get this going. Cool way I honestly see it. When I want to look up a game vid. Ill see million of BS i m the best at this game vids VS actualy finding the game vid I want to see or find what Im looking for. Also it runs on Windows 8 OS. all of  these apps are written for PC. So all they have to do is port them to the crap box one seeing its a PC running windows. Sony wil ave to write there own code or hire some one to do so. So lets get off Sonys back here. Its easy when your console is a windows based machine that you have 100% of the code written. VS your own OS that you need to write new things for. And go ahaid and say whatever agaisnt me. When your OS installs dies on your Console what do you do. you just cant get a windows CD and say reinstall. 

Message 13 of 138 (240 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1035 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014

If I was worried about what XBOX does I probably would of bought an XBOX.  I could care less about what Xbox does. What they tried to do to everyone is something I will never forget. Have some patience. Perhaps Sony is making sure the update goes smoothly for everyone instead of being a mixed up mess when the update releases. Does anyone here have a real life with other things to do instead of sitting in front of your game consoles waiting for the second coming of Christ? I am sure we will get what we need sooner or later. Until then read a book. Expand your minds.

Message 14 of 138 (235 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Apr 7, 2014

As long as they are a little faster than the updates on the PS3, I'll be happy. I believe it took them over a year to finally allow DLNA on the system. All I want is a Plex app for PS4 so I can cut the Roku out of my setup!

Message 15 of 138 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Apr 7, 2014

X1 is getting plex too, still nothing from sony. no you tube, nothing, No wonder Us MS are coming back and outselling sony there, more features, apps then Sopny, and more games too currently. Sony is too slow.

Message 16 of 138 (223 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Apr 7, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

X1 is getting plex too, still nothing from sony. no you tube, nothing, No wonder Us MS are coming back and outselling sony there, more features, apps then Sopny, and more games too currently. Sony is too slow.

More games what games are you talking about? LOL Yet theres already many post by year ends PS4 wil have over 100 games. This is turning into a troll post extremely fast now,

Message 17 of 138 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Apr 7, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Microsoft has their own OS and other technological software. Telling Sony to do the same is like telling a pizzaria to make tacos; it's not their strong point. 

Also, you are basically saying that the PS4 "desperately" needs things that the Xbox One recently brought for their console. Both consoles are different. Therefore they will have different aspects. This option may seem easier. But it is not something that is deperately needed, unless a majority of users demands for this to be added.

Yes both are different. But they're both video gaming consoles, are they not? And in the past (360 and PS3), they have had these features and more so your argument that they're "different" really doesn't do much for ya. Different aspects? In the end, they both should feature what A LOT of people want. You mentioned it not being needed unless a majority of users demands for it. I'm almost 110% certain that everyone would like more features and updates from Sony. Why the hell wouldn't they? Stop coming to Sony's defense. They need to pick their slack up. 

Message 18 of 138 (217 Views)
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Titan fall

Forza

Dead rising

Killer instinct

versus

Killzone

Knack'

Infamous

X1 also has a betetr game library currently, knacvk and killzone are the 2 worst launch games out.

Message 19 of 138 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Apr 7, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Titan fall

Forza

Dead rising

Killer instinct

versus

Killzone

Knack'

Infamous

X1 also has a betetr game library currently, knacvk and killzone are the 2 worst launch games out.

I legitimately want to know why you purchased a PS4, friend.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 20 of 138 (202 Views)