Nov 04 2010
By: XxPsychoBonRxX Keyblade Wielder 10228 posts

Sony ships EyePet for PSP with cam!!!

2 replies 7 views Edited Nov 4, 2010

Just thought id let everyone know. (If its your "thing")

Looking for a pinch of adorable, a taste of augmented reality and a shiny new peripheral for your PSP? Look no further. Sony's EyePet title is now shipping in the USA, and a required camera will come bundled in with each UMD. Amazon and friends have it listed for $39.99, and if you're hoping to avoid the otherwise unavoidable "sold out forever" sign during the final week of December, I'd recommend getting that order in now. Oh, and PSPgo owners need not apply __ this one's too cute for NAND.

Message 1 of 3 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Re: Sony ships EyePet for PSP with cam!!!

Nov 5, 2010
I might get one if I'm bored to do anything.
Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Message 2 of 3 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Re: Sony ships EyePet for PSP with cam!!!

Nov 5, 2010

Meh, according to many reviews the PS3 version just didn't have enough to do and ended up being more difficult to play than originally though....and if the PS3 didn't have enough to do, just imagine the PSP version.

No thanks.  I don't get why people are so hopped up on this whole "PSP Camera" thing anyway.  There's only like 2 or 3 games that even support the damn thing.  And "Invizimals" doesn't make me want to get one at all (worst title for a game ever?  no, that award goes to Cheetahmen II )

Message 3 of 3 (7 Views)
0 Likes