May 03 2013
By: HorrorGod Welcoming Committee 4404 posts

Sony's 2013 E3 Press Conference finally timed and dated.

[ Edited ]
33 replies 1002 views Edited May 3, 2013

Monday, June 10th, at 6pm PT/9pm ETSame day as Microsoft, but as where Microsoft's opens the day, Sony will close it.

Am I the only one excited to see the next-gen console war unfold, on a big stage such as E3?

Even though Sony officially started it back in February, with a slap heard around the interwebs; and Microsoft has their counter-punch scheduled for the end of this month -- E3 is a major battle to be won.

What are you hoping to see Sony announce/confirm during their conference???

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 1 of 34 (1,002 Views)
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: Sony's 2013 E3 Press Conference finally timed and dated.

May 3, 2013

I can't wait! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 34 (992 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

I am excited to see what the box will look like, erm..the Ps4 console I mean. Im excited for the xbox reveal as well. As someone who doesnt treat product loyalty like a religion, im excited to see what both companies reveal.

Im hoping on the game side of things, for maybe some reboots of classics. Im sure we will see more sequels announced and all that good stuff.

As a general lover of video-games, E3 never fails to provide multiple eye-gasms.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 3 of 34 (984 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 3, 2013
I think they need to go EQUAL amounts PS3, PS4, and Vita. The PS4 has had it's chance to shine already (and boy it sure did). They need to show they're still dedicated to the PS3, and they need to finally give the Vita some much-needed attention.
Message 4 of 34 (969 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

johngie wrote:
I think they need to go EQUAL amounts PS3, PS4, and Vita. The PS4 has had it's chance to shine already (and boy it sure did). They need to show they're still dedicated to the PS3, and they need to finally give the Vita some much-needed attention.

I agree. I was glad they announced the PS4 early, so that way their E3 show can give an even amount of love to the PlayStation family.

I'm sure they will reveal the actual PS4 console; release date; maybe another announcement (or two) for a major PS4 exclusive(s); as well as finally confirm more details for the PS4's features. (i.e. if there is going to be premium servies other than PS+ / tier system for PS+)

But then, the the rest of the show can hopefully be about their dedication to the PS3 over the next few years, as well as some Vita love.

(maybe a price drop? That is what I am hoping for.)

Also, I'm sure they will talk about the indie games that will be coming to PSN over the next several months.

I can't wait. Love E3! Sadly, with the death of G4, we will only have the limited amount of coverage GameTrailers TV will air. Smiley Sad

At least the Sony Conference will more than likely be streamed live, online.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 5 of 34 (948 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

May 3, 2013

q3w4etyu.png

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 6 of 34 (919 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9468 posts

May 3, 2013

Great. Maybe we will finally get some answers to all the burning questions about PS4. Such as, How much will PS4 cost? When will PS4 be released? What does a PS4 look like?Smiley Very Happy

funny-gifs-want.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 7 of 34 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Hoping for some big vita news,I was planning on buying soul sacrifice but with sony's E3 around the corner I'm abit hesitant about investing any more into the platform.

I need to know somewhat of the vita's future :/ (clutches vita)

Also hoping to see FF versus and TLG,the only things that would make me push towards a ps4 early.

and as for the next gen war unfolding.....it's going to be amazing...

Message 8 of 34 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

May 3, 2013

MY BODY

kaz

IS READY

Message 9 of 34 (898 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

May 3, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

But then, the the rest of the show can hopefully be about their dedication to the PS3 over the next few years, as well as some Vita love.

(maybe a price drop? That is what I am hoping for.)

At this point Sony needs to do more than show just some Vita love. The system is flopping bad sales wise~.

Message 10 of 34 (884 Views)
0 Likes