Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
17354 posts

Re: Sony ruins thousands of PSN accounts

Jun 12, 2011

Does Lebanon have their own forums? If so maybe you can find an answer there. If not I'm surprised you're the only one complaining of a problem here.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jun 13, 2011

so this sounds like an EMAIL issue not a PASSWORD issue - Im assuming that you are trying to send the meail to your EMAIL ADDRESS and its not sending... My GUESS is your EMAIL address if the fail here...

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Phuqiu wrote:

so this sounds like an EMAIL issue not a PASSWORD issue - Im assuming that you are trying to send the meail to your EMAIL ADDRESS and its not sending... My GUESS is your EMAIL address if the fail here...

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.

Noo, they sent me an email to change my password via the e-mail, when I click on the link they tell me to change the password, ok I write a new password...then I see "Playstation store is not available in the selected country or region"

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jun 13, 2011

Tough luck, mate.

If password changing is connected to the PS store (from what I've read from your post), then you'll have to start a new account as Lebanon is not supported in PS Store.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jun 14, 2011

OR - you can change it from yoru friends house... Since HIS works fine... OR have someone in a suppoted country do it for you

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 14, 2011

Is the PSN working in every country? If not, maybe that's the problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 14, 2011

Phuqiu wrote:

OR - you can change it from yoru friends house... Since HIS works fine... OR have someone in a suppoted country do it for you

I Can't because i marked the country of my psn account as being lebanon. And my neighbor marked his as being USA , but he lives in lebanon and it works fine for him , so even if someone from another country tries to help me, he couldn't....

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jun 14, 2011

we

ll then if you already have the answers and arent willing to try then i guess youre SOL

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2726 posts

Jun 14, 2011

Have you tried using www.qriocity.com? It has a password reset field and it also worked while the store was down.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 14, 2011

qriocity doesn't work in my country XD ...

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes