Highlighted
Jun 11 2011
By: Jul---z First Son 10 posts

Sony ruins thousands of PSN accounts

22 replies 169 views Edited Jun 11, 2011

I've contacted the guy from Sony. He told me that I CANNOT get my account back and had to make a new one just because I live in Lebanon. I just lost 3 years playing on the ps3. I do not want to abandon my account and lose every trophies and save data I have and won during 3 years. All this just because we live in the middle east. My neighbor (living in lebanon) marked ''USA'' as the country of his psn account and everything wroks fine with him.

Message 1 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Re: Sony ruins thousands of PSN accounts

Jun 11, 2011

they dnt close accounts based on country you have to DO something to get your ccount closed... So what did you do to get your account closed or what did SONY say you did?

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 2 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 11, 2011

My account isn't closed...We cannot change our passwords cause we live in countries where the playstation store isn't available. And sony just says that we have to make a new account.Again, my account is not closed.

Message 3 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jun 11, 2011

uhhh.... yoiu cant remember your password? hows that Sonys fault?

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 4 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 12, 2011

I have not forgot my password...sony won't let me change change it because I live in Lebanon...That's happening to thousands of people living where the playstation store is not available.

Message 5 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jun 12, 2011

Haven't heard anyone else from Lebanon complaining about it...

Message 6 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1134 posts

Jun 12, 2011

Since when did you need to go through the PS Store to change your password? Maybe the problem is, your looking in the wrong place. You can change your password through e-mail, im pretty sure Sony can send an e-mail to Lebanon.

Red Forman: If the US government decides to stick a tracking device up your ***, you say, "Thank You. And God Bless America."
Message 7 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 12, 2011

I tried to change to change pasword from the mail, the site, the ''forgot password'' thing...I tried everything and the guy from sony litteraly told me ''you have to create a new account''. Like if we don't have any save datas or trophies...

Message 8 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Jun 12, 2011

Jul---z wrote:

I tried to change to change pasword from the mail, the site, the ''forgot password'' thing...I tried everything and the guy from sony litteraly told me ''you have to create a new account''. Like if we don't have any save datas or trophies...

So what account region do you actually have? If its not available in your area...?

And what happens when you try to change it using the PS3 itself?

Message 9 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 12, 2011

Solar_Difusion wrote:

Jul---z wrote:

So what account region do you actually have? If its not available in your area...?

And what happens when you try to change it using the PS3 itself?

I marked Lebanon as the region for the account,everything worked well before the hack thing and the psn being down. I get the same results if I try to change it from the ps3, "Playstation store is not available in the selected country or region" pff...

Message 10 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes