Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1208 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

Fingers crossed for a warhawk reboot :-) 


As much as I love Starhawk, I wouldn't mind seeing a Warhawk/Starhawk like game on the PS4.

Message 61 of 101 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/30/2008
Offline
3334 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013
I have a question for you guys... since crash bandicoot was on ps1, it was like a vertical scroller kind of thing where you just walk and walk like a platformer...

But since its coming to a PS4, a 3D HD system, how do you think it will play? will it be like an adventure like uncharted or what? I doubt they will stick to the scroll method
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 101 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/22/2011
Offline
2599 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

 

HWGuy14 wrote:
I have a question for you guys... since crash bandicoot was on ps1, it was like a vertical scroller kind of thing where you just walk and walk like a platformer...

But since its coming to a PS4, a 3D HD system, how do you think it will play? will it be like an adventure like uncharted or what? I doubt they will stick to the scroll method

It was not a side scroller. 

 

wff

 

 

 

Anyways, next gen Crash could look something like this fangame:

 

Message 63 of 101 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/11/2013
Offline
24 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013
I want a Tomb Raider 2 remake. Make it happen.
Message 64 of 101 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
2362 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013

**bleep**? Tomb raider?? heck no, we just had a reboot, and we already have a better franchise called uncharted,

Message 65 of 101 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/16/2013
Offline
74 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013
Why do we think it's crash? It could be SOCOM, Heavenly Sword (there's a movie coming out isn't there?), or Syphon Filter. I'd like to see a Colony Wars reboot.
Message 66 of 101 (118 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
14385 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013

chrball wrote:
Why do we think it's crash? It could be SOCOM, Heavenly Sword (there's a movie coming out isn't there?), or Syphon Filter. I'd like to see a Colony Wars reboot.

People see a trailer with crash on a road sign and jump to conclusions.

 

Forgetting that Activision probably still own crash.



Message 67 of 101 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2004
Offline
7073 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013
Well, Sony could have easily bought back the rights. Is it that hard to understand?

But... I really do hope it is a Crash Bandicoot game. That would be awesome, but I am not getting my hopes up.

If not Crash, then I hope it is SOCOM! A Socom done right, not that piece of poop Socom 4 we saw on the PS3, no no. A Socom done like the early titles we saw on the PS2.
Message 68 of 101 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/22/2011
Offline
2599 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

chrball wrote:
Why do we think it's crash? It could be SOCOM, Heavenly Sword (there's a movie coming out isn't there?), or Syphon Filter. I'd like to see a Colony Wars reboot.

People see a trailer with crash on a road sign and jump to conclusions.

 

Forgetting that Activision probably still own crash.


Dude, Activision is all about $. For the right price sony could of bought it back easy.

If this is true, I hope they consider also trying to get Spyro back too. Both franchises belong only on Playstation, like they were intended.

Message 69 of 101 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/30/2008
Offline
3334 posts
 

Re: Sony rebooting an old franchise tonight?

Nov 14, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

chrball wrote:
Why do we think it's crash? It could be SOCOM, Heavenly Sword (there's a movie coming out isn't there?), or Syphon Filter. I'd like to see a Colony Wars reboot.

People see a trailer with crash on a road sign and jump to conclusions.

 

Forgetting that Activision probably still own crash.


That, and the fact that naughty dog does not develop it anymore.

 

So I dont think it will be the crash we remember...

 

No naughty dog, and activision.. worst things that can combine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 101 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes