May 08 2013
By: GamerJon92 I Only Post Everything 1352 posts

Sony pls make this little feature happen for the ps3

3 replies 90 views Edited May 8, 2013

i would benice to have a network account manager type thing like you have your home network with your wpk password then say you go to a friends house you have to go thru the setup  and entering there wpk password then you go home and then you gonna enter yours again. it becomes a pain specially for me cause i use my satillite internet as thats all i can get where i live for updates and downloading ps+games and do to high ping i use my android for playing online games cause i works perfect but in order to change devices i have to go thru the whole set up and entering passwords . and i know the xbox has thing feature cause my brother has the xbox. and he can choose are wifi or hes smartphone

Message 1 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Sony pls make this little feature happen for the ps3

May 8, 2013

Something like this would make it easy for someone to steal your account. 

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1352 posts

May 8, 2013

how do you figure im not talking about auto sign in for your psn im talking about when your at your friends you can setup there wifi once then when you go over again you choose it then the ps3 connects with out having to enter there wifi password and going thruw set up

Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

May 8, 2013

sony, PLS make people who start their theard thread with your name go away! :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes