Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

Re: Sony, please fix the 80022d11 error - Games are unplayable

Nov 14, 2008

Was just browsing the EU PS3 community forum and lots there having the error too. One guy thinks he has a work around but it involes a full backup and format.. I refuse to go that route. Also, another dude got a reply from SCEA stating that they (SCEA) are not aware of the issue and we should wait for an update to possibly fix it. However they further commented that they could not say with any certainty when that would be.

There is not much hope. But will keep testing fairly simple alternatives. Just because I do not want to spend 15 hours trying to fix something that I should not have to even be worried about because it should not have happened and or should be rectified by SONY!

Message 21 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 14, 2008

OMG i finally found people whose having the same problem as I am. I got this error yesterday, googled it and couldn't find anyone that has the same problem or found any help, felt so miserable.

Well here's my case:

1) Yesterday, bought the animal set costumes for LBP. 

2) Installed it, got onto the game, received the message/error saying my save is copied from another user and that I can't acquire any trophies anymore.

3) Quitted the game, tried games that has trophy support like SSHD/Quantum of Solace, (you know when you play a game with trophy support, it should shuffle itself to the top of the trophy collection list. It's not doing that no more)

4) WipeoutHD failed to load.

5) Deleted the everything to do with Quantum of Solace and LBP. Started a new game for both games, that didn't work, still no trophies T_T

Has anyone got a solution to the problem?

Message 22 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Nov 14, 2008
I got this error day before yesterday trying to load Tekken.  I had to restore my ps3 with the new restore menu feature and re-input E-V-E-R-Y THING.. including user id's, emails, pw's and re-download all my games.  It works now, but I haven't tried playing anything else because I'm scared the entire PS3 will break.  Like you said the restore/recreate is probably a temp fix.  What's going on?
MONEY_MADDEN
Message 23 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Nov 14, 2008

Yeah, same here, except I've had this problem for about a month now.

Rock Band 2 I can't get trophies.

Can't play Uncharted, 

PAIN

GTA4

PJM

Sony, make this your top priority, and fix it.

Message 24 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4481 posts

Nov 14, 2008
Can't play burnout only.
Message 25 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Nov 14, 2008
One thing you can do that will be inconvienant but should work is to sign out of the PSN before playing the game.
Support PS3 Cross game chat!
http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/cross-game-voice-chat/
Message 26 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

Nov 15, 2008

K guys, check this out. Even tho I have read different opinions on this I decided to try deleting my user id and starting over.

Guess what.. IT WORKED!

Of course, I lost all my saved games. I did not bother backing all of them up, just a select few. I have yet to try to reload those for fear of something going wrong and resurrecting the error. But after doing so, I went to sync my trophies and it went slow.. but it synced at 100% and all my old trophy info was intact. I was shocked!

But like I said before, what scared me about doing this was that I would lose all my saved games and the error would just come back after some time. Which can still happen, Im just crossing my fingers in hopes that it will stick.

Heres what I did, although pretty simple. Deleted my user id. Logged on under my sons id and then created a new one. I then went to sign in a new account using the existing account information option. I then rebooted the system and went under my new (old) user id and sha-zam!

So try at your own risk. But I can tell you from experience, it worked on my 60gb ps3. Good luck. I will stay current on this thread just in case. Because we still need a fix that does not require all the above bs to be done.

ssj

Message 27 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 16, 2008
ok quick question when u all got this error was it right after u changed ur password to ur psn account? cause thats what i believed caused it. cause thats what i did and it stopped working. so if u all say yeah u did which means this is true so tell ur friends DO NOT change the password.
Message 28 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

Nov 16, 2008

The only change I made was not to my password, but rather my email address that my psn account was attached to. It seems that right after that is when the error first occured.

But I'm tellin you.. if you can live with losing some saves or can back them up and deal with the time that takes.. then re-creating your user id DOES work. Again.. I have yet to test it with loading an old save file for fears that it may resurrect the error. But otherwise.. my id, trophies, etc.. all work perfectly now.

Still awaiting some acknowledgment from Sony tho, cause this should NOT be happening.

Message 29 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 16, 2008

Yea that's what I did. I changed my password then it started accusing me of using  someone else's save.

As for the deleting acc. method, I tried that. Yea the trophies can be re-sync without the saves (with saves it syncs faster) but then I ran LBP and I still got the error message accusing me of using someone else's save. And now I need to download all my games again b/c they were downloaded by that acc. and the system is regconising them as demos -_-

I don't get how changing my password caused all this. Is there anyway to fix this?...like changing back to my old password, maybe? XD

Message 30 of 508 (27 Views)
0 Likes