Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Re: Sony needs more exclusives with or near PS4 launch

Apr 2, 2013
Lol @ Wii-U problem part. I don't have a Wii-U yet and don't plan to get one...until they release a new Legend of Zelda....

Frankenstein

Message 11 of 32 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Exclusives should be fine for this game in the community. Infamous and killzone came down to us from the blessed  and well-trimmed heads of Sony's top developers and sold pretty well in the community. Multi-platform games like Watch Dogs, AC4, and many more will make it a must buy. AC4 is on the glorious PS3, sure, but it is good to see the transition from the old to the new when it comes to new games in the community. It wont be like the 3DS where half the games post-launch were for the original DS in the community.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 12 of 32 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Apr 2, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

More importantly, you don't want to release a killer game for a system that nobody has.

This is true in the community. The majestic Sony gods would never want to unload 4 triple AAA games from their blissful developers unless people could buy it. It would be a waste of money in the community and would be a bad investment. And, like I mentioned before, there tends to be a transition period for generations. Publishers wait until people only care about the new generation. Typically when everyone realizes the gods of Sony have released another glorious beast like the PS4 in the community.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 13 of 32 (83 Views)
Survivor
2607 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Yeah, well you can't just put all your exclusives on the table immediately. You got to let them in slow. If Microsoft put out Halo and Gears of War as launch titles you just wasted all your exclusives immediately. What now, with peeps waiting a year or so for the next?

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 14 of 32 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Being the mother of all exclusives, I trust in SONY on how to handle them. inFamous and Killzone are enough for the first 6 months imo.
Message 15 of 32 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Arkthur_us wrote:
Being the mother of all exclusives, I trust in SONY on how to handle them. inFamous and Killzone are enough for the first 6 months imo.

i agree

Message 16 of 32 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Nintendo will still sell well because it will be the cheapest of the consoles to buy.

But seriously it is last gen through and through.

They should offer an instant game collection through plus for when the PS4 launches.

If they add enough god games on there it will make the transition to PS4 much more acceptable for guys like me who need to validate their purchases.

PS3 had all the PS2/PS1 games to pad its line up, what will the PS4 have?  

Some people are saying no PSn games will play on PS4, and it will not play any older games at all for years and years.

Who is rich enough to buy a $500-$800 console and the 5-10 launch games it will likely have?

Not me.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 17 of 32 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Apr 2, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

More importantly, you don't want to release a killer game for a system that nobody has.

You do if you want to sell consoles.

This is such backwards thinking, why buy the console if it has no killer games?

You need to spend money to make money.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 18 of 32 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8634 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Wait till E3 comes around.  I already have a feeling Sony's E3 is just going to be off the hook.  That's when we should finally see what the new system will look like, see the price for it, and what all will come with the PS4 system when you buy it.

Also E3 im sure will have a butt load of games to show off that will be coming to the PS4.

I mean im already leaning towards getting a PS4 just because inFamous Second Son is rumored to be a launch title for the PS4.  Then we also got Watch Dogs.  Again, im sure more games will catch my attention at E3 for the PS4.

I cant wait for E3....

Message 19 of 32 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Blueobelisk wrote:
Lol @ Wii-U problem part. I don't have a Wii-U yet and don't plan to get one...until they release a new Legend of Zelda....

or smash bros...

Message 20 of 32 (56 Views)
0 Likes