Treasure Hunter
6100 posts

Re: Sony lets us down again!

Jun 8, 2014
Because its funny he acts like he can ruin sony. If it were that easy microsoft probably would have done it by now
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 41 of 116 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2014
"have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years..."

Funny, I'm not, nor have I ever attended CES, E3, and so on, and even I knew, months before release, what the PS4 will and will not do by launch. Your credibility is clearly worthless here.

"What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise"

Funny again, Sony never promised those features you "assumed" were there, of course I shouldn't have to tell you that since you "assumed".
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 42 of 116 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2014

ixnine wrote:
"have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years..."

Funny, I'm not, nor have I ever attended CES, E3, and so on, and even I knew, months before release, what the PS4 will and will not do by launch. Your credibility is clearly worthless here.

"What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise"

Funny again, Sony never promised those features you "assumed" were there, of course I shouldn't have to tell you that since you "assumed".

Sony never came clean on the fact that DNLA, MP3 support, etc wasn't gonna be included in the PS4 until 2 weeks before launch.

doc shady signature
Message 43 of 116 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Jun 8, 2014
^^ Yet, it was an ongoing mystery for months before those 2 weeks and I'm sure we all knew how it was going to turn out.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 44 of 116 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jun 8, 2014

docshady wrote:

ixnine wrote:

Sony never came clean on the fact that DNLA, MP3 support, etc wasn't gonna be included in the PS4 until 2 weeks before launch.

True but still if you had a pre order and changed your mind you still could of canceled it and waited.

Message 45 of 116 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Yes

And that has what to do with sony hiding the removal of features until the last minute?

I had cash in hand ready to lay down for a preorder, the DNLA announcement convinced me that sony didn't deserve my money just yet.  I purchased a video card for my gaming PC instead.

doc shady signature
Message 46 of 116 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Jun 8, 2014

docshady wrote:

Yes

And that has what to do with sony hiding the removal of features until the last minute?

I had cash in hand ready to lay down for a preorder, the DNLA announcement convinced me that sony didn't deserve my money just yet.  I purchased a video card for my gaming PC instead.

and that is your choice to do its your money. Who said anything was removed when it wasn t event here in the first place?

Message 47 of 116 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Black, I have to admire your ability to twist events to make sony look good.

Until 2 weeks before launch, everybody expected those features to be a part of the PS4.  No one even questioned it and sony never lead us to think any differently.

Sony dropped that on its customers, an announcement that no one expected.  Sony chose to keep its customers in the dark until the last minute to try and suck in as much preorder money as possible and keep its untarnished image (as compared to microsofts) in tact.  We were suckered.

doc shady signature
Message 48 of 116 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 8, 2014
Ok listen up bro, Sony clearly said that they would make the PS4 a "gaming" system for games. Not for video calling, if you really want to do video calling, then buy yourself a computer/laptop if you don't own one.
Message 49 of 116 (176 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2014

docshady wrote:

Black, I have to admire your ability to twist events to make sony look good.

Until 2 weeks before launch, everybody expected those features to be a part of the PS4.  No one even questioned it and sony never lead us to think any differently.

Sony dropped that on its customers, an announcement that no one expected.  Sony chose to keep its customers in the dark until the last minute to try and suck in as much preorder money as possible and keep its untarnished image (as compared to microsofts) in tact.  We were suckered.

Twist events? Sony did anounce it 2 weeks prior and any one who changed there mind could cancel there pre order. That money wasnt gaurenteed to sony till you picked up your system in the first place.  As stated. Sony from day one pointed it out as a gaming machine not a media machine.

Message 50 of 116 (176 Views)