Fender Bender
3181 posts

Re: Sony lets us down again!

Jun 7, 2014

Ahhh, I'm just going to repeat what somebody else already has said, your a techy but didn't even bother to do research on the system you were buying? Are you sure you're not a troll?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 21 of 116 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jun 7, 2014

OP, I hate to say it but the majority here are right.  You should have done your research and should have known that the PS4 was going to be a lackluster product.  But worry not.  Sony wanted to save capital and wanted to prevent Xbox One from beating them out of the gate with an eariler release date, customers be damned.  Eventually Sony will get around to adding those features.  Or atleast thats what we've been told.

doc shady signature
Message 22 of 116 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3892 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Sicarius-Magnus wrote:

I have owned 3 PS3 systems.  Thinking that the PS4 was going to be head and shoulders above the PS3, stupid me went out and purchased 2... yes 2 PS4's thinking that I was going to get a fabulous machine with all the 3D capabilities at an even higher resolution and sound rate.

Well, you can tell I screwed up!  I have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years and this has to be the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced.  I ASSUMED the best and you can see what we all got.

They have by tradition always been VERY LATE in first of all even getting promised hardware out to the market, and then in limited supply.  I even experienced the 'developers' at the shows being wined and dined to see if they would write for the PS3 and others.  Well SONY you have really let me down this time.  I have a PS3 setting next to one of my PS4's and believe that the PS3 outperforms the PS4.  PS4 has no ability to hook up with my family to do video conferencing with like the PS3, and the PS4 has no capability to play 3D movies.

Time to either get it together or get out of the business.  I have been in consortiums that have been instrumental in totally destroying companies because of situations just like this in the computer industry.  What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise, and don't deliver on time?  Oh, by the way, I have owned the PS4 version of ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE for OVER 6 months and you just continue to push back the release dates.  Par for the course with SONY.  Thanks... for nothing!

Mod Edit: Updated title for clarity. - lokis_grrl

That's funny because your games list is empty. You haven't played *any* games under this PSN ID. I guess you didn't realize we can go to https://secure.us.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/ and put your PSN ID in the search field, huh? Trophy level = 0. Me = NFG about the OP's claims.

Message 23 of 116 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4978 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Hasnt let me down. fat 80gig ps3 from '08 still running great, as is ps4.

You've had ps4 version of ESO, huh?  Yeah...don't think I believe that one.

Message 24 of 116 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2014

TomatoDragon wrote:

You've had ps4 version of ESO, huh?  Yeah...don't think I believe that one.

He cant ESO delayed 6 months for PSN and MS. Theres no way to get a disk cause its not even made yet.

Message 25 of 116 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7874 posts

Jun 8, 2014
You're right OP...

You should make a thread about it...

Make sure you have a long winded post expressing your dissatisfaction as well...
Hey That Chris signature
Message 26 of 116 (172 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: SONY let's us down again!

Jun 8, 2014

Can't fix stupid. The op of course, not Sony.

Message 27 of 116 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jun 8, 2014

TomatoDragon wrote:

They have not let me down either, my fat 80 gig 2 usb port ps3 still runs great.

Message 28 of 116 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 8, 2014

When you've been around this as long as I have, you might have a say, but the fact is that had they delivered what they purported to deliver this would have been a mute point.  Sorry if the truth hurts.  Enough said on this.

Message 29 of 116 (156 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jun 8, 2014

45 years in this business... is that enough technology savvy for ya?

Message 30 of 116 (152 Views)
0 Likes