Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Re: Sony lets us down again!

Jun 7, 2014

Well, you can tell I screwed up!  I have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years and this has to be the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced.  I ASSUMED the best and you can see what we all got. Boy, you must have been in the slow class. If you have been in the computer industry for "many years" you should know how to use said computers, and, be able to preform something called an internet search to see what the PS4 was capable of before buying 2 right? This falls on you, AND, fails on you too! Nice try troll.

Message 11 of 116 (368 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2014

If you want to video conference and play movies then go out and buy an XBONE you shmuck. As a long time XBOX fanboy I DIDN'T buy an XBONE but instead sold my 360 and bought a PS4 because of  the fact that I wanted a gaming console, not an all in one media box. I don't recall Sony ever saying that PS4 could be used for any of the dumb stuff you wanted?  You should be angry at yourself for being a complete bonehead.

Message 12 of 116 (356 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4187 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Sony has never let me down! You failed your self ! Anyone buying buying something expecting it to do whatever without knowing that item can even do it is epic fail on your part not Sony.

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it!
The reason to buy a NEW console is to play NEW Games not old ones.
Message 13 of 116 (351 Views)
VP of Gaming
29425 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Ever notice all these "experts" in their collective fields of information technology and computer sciences are often the LEAST informed? If you want to do video conferencing, you get a PC or a Mac. If you were really were an information technology, you'd know that. 

Message 14 of 116 (350 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Jun 7, 2014

I'm not really sure what to say in this thread to be honest with you all.

chan.jpg

This account is being put to pasture soon...Danny_Xanax shall be the new me.
BHD | LaG | Twitter
Message 15 of 116 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1615 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2014

@Sicarius-Magnus 

Honestly, you let us down with your meaningless, rant-related thread regarding Sony's "failed efforts" and whatnot. So let me put it simply; it's your fault, not Sony's. The end.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 16 of 116 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2014

If you did any research at all um IT person its called GOOGLE and used it you know wha the PS4 did and didnt do.  Also while your at it Google Elderscrools Online Adventure issues or problems. You will see why the game is 6 months delayed. It is a mess. People found ways to repo itrms thousand times over and then sell them to nPS and get rich at a lvl 1 character. The game has so many issues its not funny. But again you blame it on Sony when they didnt even touch this game at all in requards to makeing it. But yep blame Sony. When your house hold appliances break to as in washer drier or oven. Be sure to Blame Sony too its all Sonys fault.......

Message 17 of 116 (322 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15956 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Sicarius-Magnus wrote:

I have owned 3 PS3 systems.  Thinking that the PS4 was going to be head and shoulders above the PS3, stupid me went out and purchased 2... yes 2 PS4's thinking that I was going to get a fabulous machine with all the 3D capabilities at an even higher resolution and sound rate.

Well, you can tell I screwed up!  I have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years and this has to be the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced.  I ASSUMED the best and you can see what we all got.

They have by tradition always been VERY LATE in first of all even getting promised hardware out to the market, and then in limited supply.  I even experienced the 'developers' at the shows being wined and dined to see if they would write for the PS3 and others.  Well SONY you have really let me down this time.  I have a PS3 setting next to one of my PS4's and believe that the PS3 outperforms the PS4.  PS4 has no ability to hook up with my family to do video conferencing with like the PS3, and the PS4 has no capability to play 3D movies.

Time to either get it together or get out of the business.  I have been in consortiums that have been instrumental in totally destroying companies because of situations just like this in the computer industry.  What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise, and don't deliver on time?  Oh, by the way, I have owned the PS4 version of ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE for OVER 6 months and you just continue to push back the release dates.  Par for the course with SONY.  Thanks... for nothing!

Mod Edit: Updated title for clarity. - lokis_grrl

Why would you purchase 2 PS4's. If one broke, then why?

I love seeing threads complaining about the lack of games (and I've seen a few). IMO it shows  a lack of understanding of the reality of new consoles after launch. There is always a gap between launch games and regualr releases. ALWAYS. The trick to it is to see how long long the gap lasts. Gamers that purchase a new system either gave to accept what there is and play what's available or wait for the game line-up to improve.  So wait or play what you have. Or switch back to your PS3. Because the PS3 still has good games.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 18 of 116 (293 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2014

I though Sony let PlayStation Home users down many times before? (recently that "NO E3 EVENT ON HOME THIS YEAR" ANNOUNCEMENT BY @Tempest_Fire , which this time, causes the major backlashed of Sony's ignorants with the PlayStation Home Community.) 

Message 19 of 116 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1615 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Sicarius-Magnus wrote:

I have owned 3 PS3 systems.  Thinking that the PS4 was going to be head and shoulders above the PS3, stupid me went out and purchased 2... yes 2 PS4's thinking that I was going to get a fabulous machine with all the 3D capabilities at an even higher resolution and sound rate.

Well, you can tell I screwed up!  I have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years and this has to be the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced.  I ASSUMED the best and you can see what we all got.

They have by tradition always been VERY LATE in first of all even getting promised hardware out to the market, and then in limited supply.  I even experienced the 'developers' at the shows being wined and dined to see if they would write for the PS3 and others.  Well SONY you have really let me down this time.  I have a PS3 setting next to one of my PS4's and believe that the PS3 outperforms the PS4.  PS4 has no ability to hook up with my family to do video conferencing with like the PS3, and the PS4 has no capability to play 3D movies.

Time to either get it together or get out of the business.  I have been in consortiums that have been instrumental in totally destroying companies because of situations just like this in the computer industry.  What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise, and don't deliver on time?  Oh, by the way, I have owned the PS4 version of ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE for OVER 6 months and you just continue to push back the release dates.  Par for the course with SONY.  Thanks... for nothing!

Mod Edit: Updated title for clarity. - lokis_grrl

Why would you purchase 2 PS4's. If one broke, then why?

I love seeing threads complaining about the lack of games (and I've seen a few). IMO it shows  a lack of understanding of the reality of new consoles after launch. There is always a gap between launch games and regualr releases. ALWAYS. The trick to it is to see how long long the gap lasts. Gamers that purchase a new system either gave to accept what there is and play what's available or wait for the game line-up to improve.  So wait or play what you have. Or switch back to your PS3. Because the PS3 still has good games.

And let's not forget that games released at rushed dates will suffer from numerous amounts of bugs and glitches. And what happens next? They'll still whine and complain because now they have games that are suffering from bugs and glitches. Perfect example of Battlefield 4 pre-patch that has been overrun with numerous problems that made the game unplayable, because EA rushed their latest release, just for the sake of impatient gamers who are desperate to play them. I don't mind for latest games that take longer for releases. At least I'll be satisfied for their latest games to be problem-free, instead of a bug-plagued game that would create problems among gamers.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 20 of 116 (285 Views)
0 Likes