Jun 07 2014
By: Sicarius-Magnus First Son 7 posts

Sony lets us down again!

[ Edited ]
115 replies 1441 views Edited Jun 7, 2014

I have owned 3 PS3 systems.  Thinking that the PS4 was going to be head and shoulders above the PS3, stupid me went out and purchased 2... yes 2 PS4's thinking that I was going to get a fabulous machine with all the 3D capabilities at an even higher resolution and sound rate.

Well, you can tell I screwed up!  I have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years and this has to be the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced.  I ASSUMED the best and you can see what we all got.

They have by tradition always been VERY LATE in first of all even getting promised hardware out to the market, and then in limited supply.  I even experienced the 'developers' at the shows being wined and dined to see if they would write for the PS3 and others.  Well SONY you have really let me down this time.  I have a PS3 setting next to one of my PS4's and believe that the PS3 outperforms the PS4.  PS4 has no ability to hook up with my family to do video conferencing with like the PS3, and the PS4 has no capability to play 3D movies.

Time to either get it together or get out of the business.  I have been in consortiums that have been instrumental in totally destroying companies because of situations just like this in the computer industry.  What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise, and don't deliver on time?  Oh, by the way, I have owned the PS4 version of ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE for OVER 6 months and you just continue to push back the release dates.  Par for the course with SONY.  Thanks... for nothing!

Mod Edit: Updated title for clarity. - lokis_grrl

Message 1 of 116 (1,441 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: SONY let's us down again!

Jun 7, 2014

You bought a PS4 to do video conferencing?  Sorry, 2 PS4's??  You're in the business but can't even be bothered to do a google search as to what the product does or does not do??  Mine play's games, it's what I bought it for.   If you bought it for anything else and it doesn't accomplish that, well, that' s on you.   Quit yer **bleep**

Message 2 of 116 (1,427 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6016 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Sicarius-Magnus wrote:

I have owned 3 PS3 systems.  Thinking that the PS4 was going to be head and shoulders above the PS3, stupid me went out and purchased 2... yes 2 PS4's thinking that I was going to get a fabulous machine with all the 3D capabilities at an even higher resolution and sound rate.

Well, you can tell I screwed up!  I have been in the computer industry for many years, attending CES in Las Vegas for the past 25 years and this has to be the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced.  I ASSUMED the best and you can see what we all got.

They have by tradition always been VERY LATE in first of all even getting promised hardware out to the market, and then in limited supply.  I even experienced the 'developers' at the shows being wined and dined to see if they would write for the PS3 and others.  Well SONY you have really let me down this time.  I have a PS3 setting next to one of my PS4's and believe that the PS3 outperforms the PS4.  PS4 has no ability to hook up with my family to do video conferencing with like the PS3, and the PS4 has no capability to play 3D movies.

Time to either get it together or get out of the business.  I have been in consortiums that have been instrumental in totally destroying companies because of situations just like this in the computer industry.  What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise, and don't deliver on time?  Oh, by the way, I have owned the PS4 version of ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE for OVER 6 months and you just continue to push back the release dates.  Par for the course with SONY.  Thanks... for nothing!

Don't speak for everyone because Sony didn't let me and many others down. I knew what I was getting. For you to be such a tech savy person as you say, you think you'd have the intelligence to know what you were getting. BTW, congrats on your 2nd post on the forums.

Message 3 of 116 (1,423 Views)
Fender Bender
3064 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2014

Sicarius-Magnus wrote:

Sony doesn't own Elder Scrolls so they can't push back the release date. Did you seriously buy a gaming console for video conferencing? Sony, the PS 3 was great but it attracted way too many non gamer types.

Message 4 of 116 (1,419 Views)
Gaming Beast
2122 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Sicarius-Magnus wrote:

What would it be like if we just finally stopped buying your products that you under promise, and don't deliver on time?  

Will never happen chump ^.^

people will still buy it because its Sont not Micro$oft 

Message 5 of 116 (1,404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6102 posts

Re: Sony lets us down again!

Jun 7, 2014
Lol trolling attempt 1/10
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 6 of 116 (1,399 Views)
MVP Support
9600 posts

Jun 7, 2014
Message 7 of 116 (1,380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 7, 2014
I still haven't seen a ps4 out in the wild lol
Message 8 of 116 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Jun 7, 2014

Dumbest thread ever.

Message 9 of 116 (1,292 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6184 posts

Jun 7, 2014

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

Dumbest thread ever.

Dumbest post ever.  

Someone's just trying to get their rank up, no..?

Message 10 of 116 (1,277 Views)
0 Likes