13294 posts

Re: Sony lets us down again!

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Sony is garbage. Literally got a movie announced at e3 and tv with more indies. Xbox takes the lead by the holiday while arrogant Sony does nothing for core gamers

I hope you know that all the Games Microsoft announced at their E3 conference, are multiplatform except for like 3 or 4 games. 

And they also are working on Quantum break game which will run parallel with the TV series. 

So.... Microsoft did the same thing that Sony. M$ conference just shows how boring they really were.

Showed some decent games, but the presentation was boring and no game ever made think about actually buying a Xbone. 

Why the hostility with indie games? 

Did you know that almost ALL of these developers at one time were independent (ie: without a publisher)?

Don't be so arrogant and an ignorant blind fool. Some of the funniest games to play are indie games. 

Did you know that an indie game, AN INDIE GAME, won the most awards at E3? Yup, No Man's Sky - an indie game, won E3. 

Beating COD, Assassins Creed, Destiny, Forza Horizon 2, The Order: 1886, Far Cry 4... And every other AAA game on the floor.

Just because YOU don't like indie games, doesn't mean everyone else does. You're just in the minority.

If you keep an open mind, the happier you'll be. Continue to be closed minded, and the less enjoyment you'll get.

And that applies to life as well. Not just video games.

And you must understand that some people had no use for indie titles. After all I never had a use for psn network and IM sure not to be alone on this matter. IF there was a game I would buy the disk. So to use that as an incentive to get psn+ hardly warrants the means. Most would rather see some awesome AAA titles. Which is sonys weakness.....

This console isn't starting out with a big bang. No great AAA titles for the ps4 is why most on  here keep going back to ps3. Normally they wouldn't have to is the ps4 was backwards compatible. As we know its another lacking feature for ps4. Too many wrongs is why there is so much debate on these forums. Also why there should even be a fee for online.

Dude, shut up. 

No one likes it when you try and force your opinion on anyone. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANYONE here. Nor do I, but i can at keast admit that my opinion is not gospel and I can deal with it, you can't.

Its sad that you have to make alt accounts and talk to yourself and give yourself likes because you KNOW you're wrong and you just feel you HAVE to be right. 

Just stop. Seriously. Its annoying how hard you try to troll yet everyone can see through you.

Thank you So very much!

@uh-oh 

Wanna know why I am th e way I an and reply so. This is it. You com one these board bosting this and that on how Sony is bad or Console is bad or Games is bad and when any one else has a different opinion than yours you treat them like Dog poo on the ground. you asked me above why I am the way that I am. Well you got it. Dont force your opinions on me. You may think this game is bad and that game isterrable or what ever. In fact I may like said game and just cause I like it doesnt make me a fanboy or a bad gamer by any means. you say no games and games are crap right. Well FFXIV has my atttention. Watch Dogs is awesome. Destiny Alpha has blown my mind. Plus more Infamous coming sooon. LBP3 too. You feel one way I feel  another.  Im quite happy with the games. Its ok to reply your unhappen but dont force your opinion or me or talk down to me cause I dont agree with you. You are quite annoying and  I am tired of you doing this.

Message 111 of 116 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jun 14, 2014
The OP is a troll, right? I mean, he's basically saying he's mad b/c he bought a laptop to make grilled cheese sandwiches & now he feels cheated.
Message 112 of 116 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Jun 14, 2014

BlackHawkDrunk wrote:
The OP is a troll, right? I mean, he's basically saying he's mad b/c he bought a laptop to make grilled cheese sandwiches & now he feels cheated.

Who even knows, these days. People can have the most nonsensical opinions and not be trolls. Rationality is elusive, especially among gamers. They can legitimately believe and be extremely passionate about things that people with critical thinking skills scratch their heads at. PS4 doesn't herd cattle? Riot. And it makes perfect sense to them, and they consider anyone who questions it to be a mean Sony fanboy idiot.

Perhaps a better analogy would be this: OP bought a model of car that previously had one of those rearview cameras. The new version doesn't, and never claimed to, but he somehow feels betrayed that the removal of the rearview camera wasn't shouted from the rooftops. Instead, the camera was replaced with a sensor that automatically slams on the breaks if a child or dog is detected behind the car, but he is so obsessed with the removal of the camera that he overlooks it. Sorry for the car analogy.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 113 of 116 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jun 14, 2014

Black0Panther wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Sony is garbage. Literally got a movie announced at e3 and tv with more indies. Xbox takes the lead by the holiday while arrogant Sony does nothing for core gamers

I hope you know that all the Games Microsoft announced at their E3 conference, are multiplatform except for like 3 or 4 games. 

And they also are working on Quantum break game which will run parallel with the TV series. 

So.... Microsoft did the same thing that Sony. M$ conference just shows how boring they really were.

Showed some decent games, but the presentation was boring and no game ever made think about actually buying a Xbone. 

Why the hostility with indie games? 

Did you know that almost ALL of these developers at one time were independent (ie: without a publisher)?

Don't be so arrogant and an ignorant blind fool. Some of the funniest games to play are indie games. 

Did you know that an indie game, AN INDIE GAME, won the most awards at E3? Yup, No Man's Sky - an indie game, won E3. 

Beating COD, Assassins Creed, Destiny, Forza Horizon 2, The Order: 1886, Far Cry 4... And every other AAA game on the floor.

Just because YOU don't like indie games, doesn't mean everyone else does. You're just in the minority.

If you keep an open mind, the happier you'll be. Continue to be closed minded, and the less enjoyment you'll get.

And that applies to life as well. Not just video games.

And you must understand that some people had no use for indie titles. After all I never had a use for psn network and IM sure not to be alone on this matter. IF there was a game I would buy the disk. So to use that as an incentive to get psn+ hardly warrants the means. Most would rather see some awesome AAA titles. Which is sonys weakness.....

This console isn't starting out with a big bang. No great AAA titles for the ps4 is why most on  here keep going back to ps3. Normally they wouldn't have to is the ps4 was backwards compatible. As we know its another lacking feature for ps4. Too many wrongs is why there is so much debate on these forums. Also why there should even be a fee for online.

Dude, shut up. 

No one likes it when you try and force your opinion on anyone. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANYONE here. Nor do I, but i can at keast admit that my opinion is not gospel and I can deal with it, you can't.

Its sad that you have to make alt accounts and talk to yourself and give yourself likes because you KNOW you're wrong and you just feel you HAVE to be right. 

Just stop. Seriously. Its annoying how hard you try to troll yet everyone can see through you.

Thank you So very much!

@uh-oh 

Wanna know why I am th e way I an and reply so. This is it. You com one these board bosting this and that on how Sony is bad or Console is bad or Games is bad and when any one else has a different opinion than yours you treat them like Dog poo on the ground. you asked me above why I am the way that I am. Well you got it. Dont force your opinions on me. You may think this game is bad and that game isterrable or what ever. In fact I may like said game and just cause I like it doesnt make me a fanboy or a bad gamer by any means. you say no games and games are crap right. Well FFXIV has my atttention. Watch Dogs is awesome. Destiny Alpha has blown my mind. Plus more Infamous coming sooon. LBP3 too. You feel one way I feel  another.  Im quite happy with the games. Its ok to reply your unhappen but dont force your opinion or me or talk down to me cause I dont agree with you. You are quite annoying and  I am tired of you doing this.

You forgot to mention this....

I'm sure it will bring crazy PS4 owners happy after a huge demand.

Youtube-

Message 114 of 116 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2014

The-Sarge wrote:

Sony mis-led us.  In many ways.

Sony had established a precedent with the PlayStation line by making every new generation console have the same features and abilities of its predecessor at launch.  Three console generations of the precedent cemented this expectation in the minds of consumers.

Thats such a load of crap. The PS3 and PS4 are the first sony consoles to give us any features other then only playing games. The PS1 ONLY played games, the PS2 Only Played games. The only thing the PS2 did over the PS1 was play online. There were no media apps, there was not trophy system, there was no netflix or amazon TV, you could not capture video with any of the consoles EXCEPT for the PS4. The PS4 does more out of the box then the PS3 ever did and out of the box it does more at launch then the entire life spans of the PS1 and PS2. You need to get your facts straight. 

You cant make a new console such as the PS4 and have it do everything as the PS3 did after 7 years of updates and devlopment. You cant just swap one app over to a new system. Its entirely new coding and it takes time. Just like it took time to get everything on the PS3 that is on it now, it did not come that way out of the box when the system first launched and the PS4 is not lacking any feature that Sony said it would have at launch. Everyone like you just assumes that Sony said it would be there so when it is not you whine about it when that was never the case to begin with.

Message 115 of 116 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2120 posts

Jun 22, 2014

If I remember right you can just change apps over with just a little coding. Saw web pages being done.

Apps come in kit style aditions where the opperating system is blank and a few other small sections. You code in os and complete a few other easy sections that relate to os and boom put it on that system.

I have watched my son do it. Said it was not that hard to do.

I bet with all there experence sony could do it with there eyes closed.

Message 116 of 116 (80 Views)
0 Likes