Highlighted
Aug 26 2011
By: darkfang-WOLFMAN First Son 31 posts
Accepted Solution

Sony lagging bad getting booted an d freezing up so is freinds ???

4 replies 13 views Edited Aug 26, 2011

Is your ps3 home world crap as well many of my freinds are getting horrible lag . As well they are also getting repeatidly booted and freezing up . Another major problem is the mics everybodys breaking up . In the new plaza zombie game it also is saying game not available half the time . Today in ford showroom the most gross display between a guy and girl took place i cant believe all the probs . i ohav 60 of the 64 homes and lots of other stuff it a shame that it not work right r you having these problems????

Message 1 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: Sony lagging bad getting booted an d freezing up so is freinds ???

Aug 26, 2011

by your wording - im going to guess you do not live in the states - at least i hope not - and this may be your problem

Message 2 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Aug 26, 2011

I believe they may have been working on something today, because I noticed alot of lag also, especially in the bowling alley and in a few other areas of Home. The forum was also down for a bit earlier too, due to some kinda maintenance but it's all cleared up now as far as I know.  Maybe that's the problem you were experiencing..

BannerFans.com
Message 3 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 27, 2011

Yea I had some of that today but the could be in the middle of updating their servers for the new home update thats set to drop in fall.

Message 4 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Aug 27, 2011

True <3

Message 5 of 5 (13 Views)
0 Likes