Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Re: Sony lacks a big MP game

Feb 6, 2014

?? Sony is in MASWSIVE debt and JUNK status lmao, google it. Sony is in relaly bad financial state.

Message 61 of 132 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

i don't care what the OP say's he is a known microsoft fanboy

Message 62 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6102 posts

Feb 6, 2014
I repeat has billions in the bank.

Also: sonys game division actually has good profits. Something microsoft cant say.

Which is why sony is selling its pc division to consolidate and work with what they have going for them. Phones, tvs(which is still shaky) and games.

Trust me you should be more worried about microsoft selling its xbox division (which has yet to make Microsoft a profit) before sony shuts down.

Ps: I live paycheck to paycheck and probably have a better credit rating than sony because what little I actually use credit I pay it back on time. Sony is a multi-billion dollar company which pulls in billion yearly. Im a 23 year old whose worked on a farm his whole life.

According to credit im better than sony but I also dont have billions of dollars in my bank account.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 63 of 132 (177 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

?? Sony is in MASWSIVE debt and JUNK status lmao, google it. Sony is in relaly bad financial state.

So has every company. This is not NEWS. This is regurgitated information from "blog analysts" who think they know everything about Sony's financial information.

Sony's financial information is freely open to the public, and I've looked over it with a fine toothed comb. They are actually making a PROFIT on everything they have in every division. They are not making what they used to make, but they are "in the black".

Their "junk" credit status comes from their financial state nearly 5years ago. 

Learn to do some homework before believing idiots who do nothing more than sensationalize, just to get paid per page view.

See for yourself. I'm sure you know how to add, subtract, and interpret percentages right?

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/qfhh7c000000ssrv.html

So, when are you trading your PS4 for an Xbone? It seems you hate the PS4 and Sony enough to do so, so why keep trolling?

Well you don't actually own a PS4 anyway. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 64 of 132 (170 Views)
Platinum
55437 posts

Feb 6, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Why has sony not been able to produce a big MP game..ever? MS has Halo, Gears and now titanfall, sony has...warhawk? Killzone? All below average, medicore selling games? Sony needs to geta  big FPS Mp exclusive, they simply have failed to deliver every gen.

Edit: Updated Labels. Learn more about Labels here. -HS

You never played MAG before they shut the servers down, did you?   Mag was 128 v 128 in the same match.....

Message 65 of 132 (160 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Feb 6, 2014
Halo? Never cared for it. Gears? It was pretty good, never finished though. Titanfall? Please. CoD with mechs imo.

Uncharted? Nice story lines and gameplay, very memorable. I was Drake for halloween :3 . Killzone? Another FPS. Warhawk? I dont even know what that is.

The multiplat games are always great. Sony and Microsoft shared a big MP game. GTA V. MS vs. Sony is stupid. Multiplat ftw bro

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 66 of 132 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5704 posts

Feb 6, 2014

MP games are overrated.. If you want a big MP game then get call of duty lol

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 67 of 132 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6112 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

MP games are overrated.. If you want a big MP game then get call of duty lol

Yet majority of the gaming community buys games for multiplayer and rarely if ever touch the campaign. Multiplayer is what makes most games anymore. It's the challenge of playing against others with various "skill" levels instead of just against the AI. To be honest the only game I ever went back to play the campaign over and over was the original Halo CE and that's it. For the most part it's once and done, which is why developers focus more on multiplayer than campaigns since that's what has the lasting appeal and what they make the most money off of. Ok, I lied, I played the mess out of all the Marios and Sonics back in their day on the NES and Genesis. Also Goldeneye on the 64, but who didn't?

Message 68 of 132 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Feb 6, 2014
Because COD is the only MP...
Yeah, MP games are overrated because some **bleep** on the internet says so

And this are Sony's MPVs? SMH...
Message 69 of 132 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta