Fender Bender
3303 posts

Re: Sony lacks a big MP game

Feb 8, 2014

Nemicon wrote:

Sony does not need a big MP game as the PS3 outsold the 360 and PS4 i the fastest selling system of all time and the best selling system already this generation. Halo has never sold over 10 million and Gears does not sell any better than Uncharted. MP is nothing special either way.

Halo 3 sold 13 million actually. Gears of War sold more than Uncharted as well.

Message 91 of 132 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 8, 2014
Also Gran Turismo sells more than Halo and Shadow Fall has already outsold every X1 exclusive so what are you saying? TitanFall is not even exclusive and will not sell half as much as you think with Destiny getting all of the hype.
Message 92 of 132 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Nemicon wrote:
Also Gran Turismo sells more than Halo and Shadow Fall has already outsold every X1 exclusive so what are you saying? TitanFall is not even exclusive and will not sell half as much as you think with Destiny getting all of the hype.

Simply pointing out you were wrong about Halo & Gears sales.

While GT sells more, Halo sales are nothing to downplay. Halo 3 sold more than GT5. Halo 4 sold 9 million, one million less than GT5. 

Message 93 of 132 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 9, 2014

MaxGreen wrote:
Sony should try to put out a moba. league of legends is the most popular game in the world no othrler game is even close to there user base.There needs to be a great moba for consoles.

League is terrible, it takes no skill, and it has the worst community in gaming. Let that crap stay on pc.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 94 of 132 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2014

socom69 wrote:

MaxGreen wrote:
Sony should try to put out a moba. league of legends is the most popular game in the world no othrler game is even close to there user base.There needs to be a great moba for consoles.

League is terrible, it takes no skill, and it has the worst community in gaming. Let that crap stay on pc.

This is probably the dumbest thing you've ever said. And that's saying something. You do know that is a recognized sport now?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 95 of 132 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 9, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
The fact that people think titanfall isn't going to do well because its 6vs6 and its at 720p and all this crap are extremely ignorant. If the game is advertised right and looks like fun, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BUY IT. Its a refreshing take on the fps genre and people are going to buy it. You people only hate on the game because its an xbox exclusive had they announced a ps3/ps4 version to you'd be lining up on launch day

That awkward moment when titanfall isn't xbox exclusive...

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 96 of 132 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 9, 2014

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Someone doesn;t know what exclusive means.

Sony has more actual exclusives than MS though.....(as in NOT also on pc)

Message 97 of 132 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

socom69 wrote:

MaxGreen wrote:

This is probably the dumbest thing you've ever said. And that's saying something. You do know that is a recognized sport now?

It's only recognized as a sport as a way to let international players come to America and play. That's literally it. It's not a real sport and will never be a real sport. It's also not a game of skill in any way, shape or form.

Message 98 of 132 (113 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Feb 10, 2014

socom69 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

socom69 wrote:

MaxGreen wrote:

It's only recognized as a sport as a way to let international players come to America and play. That's literally it. It's not a real sport and will never be a real sport. It's also not a game of skill in any way, shape or form.

Thats what people said about Starcraft......

Furiously Chaosing
Message 99 of 132 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Feb 10, 2014
Pointing and clicking is not a sport, was never a sport, and will never be a sport.
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 100 of 132 (170 Views)