Sep 04 2012
By: WithDreday Lombax Warrior 180 posts

Sony kicks the ball in Namco's court for Xenosaga Rerelease.

[ Edited ]
9 replies 2821 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/366281/onus-is-on-namco-for-xenosaga-re-release-says-sony/  

If they do a HD set, I'd buy it day one. But hell, even a PSN classics release would be great at this point.  

Message 1 of 10 (2,821 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7024 posts

Re: Sony kicks the ball in Namco's court for Xenosaga Rerelease.

Sep 4, 2012

WithDreday wrote:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/366281/onus-is-on-namco-for-xenosaga-re-release-says-sony/  

If they do a HD set, I'd buy it day one. But hell, even a PSN classics release would be great at this point.  

just  be paitent and calm bro.. Youll be happy you did.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 2 of 10 (2,814 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Sep 6, 2012

It's not anything I'm stressing out over, but seeing as these games are impossible to find on PS2 and I've only played the first game, a rerelease in any capacity would be great.

Message 3 of 10 (2,784 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Sep 6, 2012
There seems to be plenty of copies of Xenosaga available on eBay...
Message 4 of 10 (2,774 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Sep 6, 2012

3 is the hardest to find/ most expensive currently

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 5 of 10 (2,766 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Why is this "news"? It's always up to the individual developer if they want to do a hi def release. 

Message 6 of 10 (2,764 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Sep 6, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Why is this "news"? It's always up to the individual developer if they want to do a hi def release. 

why even post if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, other than being condescending?

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
Message 7 of 10 (2,761 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

Sep 6, 2012

Cascadien wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

why even post if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, other than being condescending?

Because it drives you absolutely crazy, my friend! Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 10 (2,758 Views)
Sackboy
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Cascadien wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

not really... its just baffling to me you and gr3 whatever the **bleep** are like the resident trolls on this forum... ive never seen this kind of thing condoned or tolerated on any other forum...and you are NOT on my friends list.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
Message 9 of 10 (2,744 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Cascadien wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Cascadien wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

not really... its just baffling to me you and gr3 whatever the **bleep** are like the resident trolls on this forum... ive never seen this kind of thing condoned or tolerated on any other forum...and you are NOT on my friends list.

Because WE, not only actually help people with their PS3 issues on a multitude of occasions, we actually bring common sense and logical thought to discussions such as this.

We've said it since the release of the first PS1/PS2 classics and HD remakes on the PSN....... IT IS UP TO THE DEVELOPER to make these decisions, NOT SONY.

The more threads that are created such as this, more than likely, myself, Logical and Captain are going to post SOMETHING about it to make people aware that a thread already exists with the same topic, AND to make sure people continue to know who is actually repsonsible for remakes.

If you knew what the definition of a Troll really was, you wouldn't be calling us that.

Here, i'll help.

The purpose of a troll, is to incite a negative reaction regardless if it is relevant to a thread or not. Usually it snowballs into not just ONE person being trolled, but MANY people. And the whole goal of most trolls is to completely derail the topic at hand to the point that moderators step in and lock the thread..... LONG after the "troll" stopped posting.
Reading about Trolls in early childrens books also helps as the premise is the exact same..... and presumably is the guideline in which all online trolls come from ( the successful ones anyway)

All you've done, in every thread any of us have ever posted in, have done nothing but take stabs. Criticising everything we say and do.
You're a better definition of a troll than any of us could ever be.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 10 (2,715 Views)