Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Sony is full of themselves.......

Jul 4, 2005
I'm so confused as to what this whole thing has turned into. All I know is that PSP is not "BLAND". Overpriced? YES! But definatly not bland.,
Message 21 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 4, 2005
Big Preme you are telling the truth he does look a member of the Yakuza.(Ken Kutargi)
If you dont like me that much you must envy me. And that only adds fuel to my immortal meter. I OWN YOU NOW AND IN THE AFTERLIFE SO GET USE TO IT!!
Message 22 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2322 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Cubs2005 wrote:
I'm so confused as to what,this whole thing has turned into. All I know is that PSP is not,"BLAND". Overpriced? YES! But definatly not bland.

I,love the PSP, HOWEVER I hate the fact that the games that are out so,far bore me to tears. I am going to keep it until the end of the year,in the hopes it will get better.
Message 23 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 4, 2005
What will you do after if there still are no good games? I just wanted to know what's everybody's inistes on my comment. Me? I don't I consider myself a mecenary of gaming now.
If you dont like me that much you must envy me. And that only adds fuel to my immortal meter. I OWN YOU NOW AND IN THE AFTERLIFE SO GET USE TO IT!!
Message 24 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Jul 4, 2005

,Big Preme wrote:

,Cubs2005 wrote:
I'm so confused as to what this whole thing has turned into. All I know is that PSP is not "BLAND". Overpriced? YES! But definatly not bland. ,

I love the PSP, HOWEVER I hate the fact that the games that are out so far bore me to tears. I am going to keep it until the end of the year in the hopes it will get better.

And the DS still has the same games it came out with. I'd say the DS has worse games. Mario is the only good one, but I'd rather play that on 64.
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 25 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Jul 4, 2005

,sluger1 wrote:
he is right sony should listen to there fans ms did, no im not a fanboy i own all three systems and i also play online with both systems ,

Sony's working their asses off to provide us with good content this christmas (they always had amazing holiday line-ups)...look at all the titles coming out on ps2 this fall, most of them are xclusive.....what's microsoft doing on the xbox 1  this fall ? Not much, looks like Xbox owner might need to make the transition to 360 if they want to play something fresh this year,
_________________________________________________________________A Mastermind sees it coming before it comes
Message 26 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2795 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Big Preme wrote:

Cubs2005 wrote:
I'm,so confused as to what this whole thing has turned into. All I know is,that PSP is not "BLAND". Overpriced? YES! But definatly not bland.

I,love the PSP, HOWEVER I hate the fact that the games that are out so,far bore me to tears. I am going to keep it until the end of the year,in the hopes it will get better.

yeah,so far nothing really stands out, it's like when the DS first started,no one really made their games Dual screen or they were quick to port,over their old N64 games to it.
,It's just how the PSP is, their mostly porting over PS1 games & PS2,games right now with nothing really standing out (and the ones that do,usually suck), hopefully after a year goes by SOMETHING will come out,on it that makes people go Wow instead of Cool.
,I'm suprised they don't have custom tracks for games on the PSP yet,(since it can read audio formats) or if they have I never heard much of,anything talking about it which would seem like a big seller for the,handheld gaming part.
Message 27 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 4, 2005
And why not with the PSP? Huh? Tell me.,
Message 28 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Jul 4, 2005
the PSP can do tuns of stuff now... play ROMs from tons of diffrent system and they are working on full screen video... of course this is all hax0r stuff
Message 29 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5795 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Traiklin wrote:

Big Preme wrote:

Cubs2005 wrote:
I'm so confused as to what this whole thing has turned into. All I know is that PSP is not "BLAND". Overpriced? YES! But definatly not bland.

I love the PSP, HOWEVER I hate the fact that the games that are out so far bore me to tears. I am going to keep it until the end of the year in the hopes it will get better.

yeah so far nothing really stands out, it's like when the DS first started no one really made their games Dual screen or they were quick to port over their old N64 games to it.

It's just how the PSP is, their mostly porting over PS1 games & PS2 games right now with nothing really standing out (and the ones that do usually suck), hopefully after a year goes by SOMETHING will come out on it that makes people go Wow instead of Cool.

I'm suprised they don't have custom tracks for games on the PSP yet (since it can read audio formats) or if they have I never heard much of anything talking about it which would seem like a big seller for the handheld gaming part.

Isn't there a GTA(liberty city) coming out just for the PSP?
SOCOM and a few other in the upcoming months.
I don't own one so I am not really current on the games.
Message 30 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes