Gaming Beast
2322 posts

Re: Sony is full of themselves.......

Jul 4, 2005
I don't believe that Sony has been arrogant. I think Ken "The Yakuza",Kutaragi has been extremely arrogant. Read the interview with Kaz Harai,and he is on the humble the entire time.
Message 11 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Big Preme wrote:
I don't believe that Sony has been arrogant. I think Ken "The Yakuza" Kutaragi has been extremely arrogant. Read the interview with Kaz Harai and he is on the humble the entire time.

Yakuza? The guy is just cocky, after all he's is a famous, and rich man.
Message 12 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2322 posts

Jul 4, 2005
Being rich is a excuse for acting like a arrogant moron? I think not my friend.
Message 13 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Jul 4, 2005
Any insites?
If you dont like me that much you must envy me. And that only adds fuel to my immortal meter. I OWN YOU NOW AND IN THE AFTERLIFE SO GET USE TO IT!!
Message 14 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2795 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Channel2k5 wrote:
Is it,me, But lately Sony has been acting arrogant lately. You can come,in here and try to crap up this thread up but people need to know,the truth. Number one, '' Where is the PSP now?'' I had it when it,first debut, but now it's bland. It didn't do any big damage to,the Nintendo DS. It definitely didn't hurt Nintendo in the Portable,world.

The only ones who predicted the PSP,would take over the portable world was Market analasits (aka people who,don't live in the REAL world), Sony, the media & Fanboys. Everyone,else knew Selling the PSP as a "Multimedia" Device instead of a game,machine hurt them and selling it for $250 compaired to the $150 DS,didn't help them much either.

The PS3 is coming out and Kaz Harai is saying it's gonna be around $400. Please... I don't believe a word that guy says.

You,should cause he is the only one that makes sence when talking about the,PS3 anymore (Ken has called it a super computer so many times now it's,pathetic) he doesn't refer to the Xbox 360 as the Xbox 1.5 in ever god,damn sentance he says (unlike Ken who sounds like a kid when he talks,about it).

Now it's come to my attention that,Square-Enix has gone into making exclusive games for Microsoft. BOO!! I,hate as much of you Square-Enix fan boys. But it gives you a little,hint that Microsoft want's to take over.

well your attention needs to read alittle more, their only PORTING Final,Fantasy XI to the 360 and they are considering making games for it,,only Xbots (Xbox fanboys) would belive them porting ONE GAME over,signifys they are going exclusive to the 360 (hell if I had known,porting a 6 year old game to a next gen system is considered going,exclusive then there are a hell of a lot of exclusive companies out,there), Unless you are talking about Mistwalker, an entierly different,company made up of FORMER square employees who kept getting pushed to the side thanks to the Enix take over.
Message 15 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2795 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Big Preme wrote:

Tell that to Bill gates, the man OOZES arrogant moron.
Message 16 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
613 posts

Jul 4, 2005
Whenever a company becomes very successful in a particular market, it,always gets bashed and is seen as "evil". Always being scrutinized for,any little thing that might make it look bad. Then the "other",companies that are competing in second or third place are seen as being,mistreated or misunderstood, even if they have their own fair share of,problems aswell. Just look at Ipods and Windows...All I'm saying is,that these companies have much more in common than they have,differences.
Message 17 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2322 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Traiklin wrote:

Big Preme wrote:

I am a moron cause of my statment? how old are you 16? run along son.
Message 18 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Big Preme wrote:

YesSmiley Very Happy

He's definitely arrogant, but he's far from a moron.
Message 19 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5795 posts

Jul 4, 2005

Traiklin wrote:

Big Preme wrote:

LMAO...
Message 20 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes